Newer Style Black KB Mustang GT Vert on Milwaukee Ave. (Lincolnshire)

Tom

aka T_Factor
May 21, 2005
Here and There
(Earlier this morning) I was on my way to the gym when I ran into this sweet looking Black Mustang GT vert w/ roll bar. Nice gauge setup, sounded amazing & a ton of giddy up to match the bark. We played around a bit... exchanged :biggthump then came up to a light. Very nice guy, he told me the car had a ton of work done to it... Engine, KB 2.4, LTs etc. and asked me if I ever ran mine @ the track to which I said no. He told me he goes up to Union Grove.

Vanity Plate started with a "Z" and seriously one of the sweetest GT's I've seen in person.

If you're on here... :headbang:

VIPERKILLER

ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
Apr 11, 2006
Must be the same one ive seen in BG. plate read "Z KILLR" or something like that. did it have racing stripes? was it a younger kid? cause im told the car is fast, but when he got on it next to me, i was pulling. so i dont know if his flip chip wasnt flipped? or if was his son driving? I cant figure it out.

anywho, I see him around BG, so its most likely the same car at least.

Tom

aka T_Factor
May 21, 2005
Here and There
Must be the same one ive seen in BG. plate read "Z KILLR" or something like that. did it have racing stripes? was it a younger kid? cause im told the car is fast, but when he got on it next to me, i was pulling. so i dont know if his flip chip wasnt flipped? or if was his son driving? I cant figure it out.

anywho, I see him around BG, so its most likely the same car at least.

Plate is right and must have been his kid bc papa was driving.

All cat and mouse stuff. We got to the light and chatted and probably could have mixed it up straight up there, but, no way was I going to mess around @ that location. We were going nb on Milwaukee and @ the light of Milwaukee/Rt. 22.

EDIT: ViperKiller... I've heard / read that you have have gobs of power and can drive, so, woudn't surprise me that you took him wo/ issue. Me... Someone can probably eat a pizza and down a beverage between my shifts :)

VIPERKILLER

ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
Apr 11, 2006
ViperKiller... I've heard / read that you have have gobs of power and can drive, so, woudn't surprise me that you took him wo/ issue. Me... Someone can probably eat a pizza and down a beverage between my shifts :)

lol. well the latter may be true, but not the former. I pride myself in my driving. But its always easier when you have an auto :cool2:

Thread Info

• Tom
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list