White V6 cobra Madison

Sharkster

Addict
Sep 17, 2005
One for you 197 drivers
I saw this one go by me today and I was like WTF, turned around and caught up with it.
Watch it, thats 331 cubic inches of raw V6 cobra power or is it a GT or is it a v6 or is it a.... ok whatever.
The professional lettering is all done in special WalMart stick on lettering
She saw me after the second photo cuz my camera makes the shutter sound. She snickered at me, got in, fired it up and gave it a good rev. I got scared when I heard all 6 of those pistons firing.
And it does say 331 cid under that C in cobra, which is under GT which is under Shelby.
Nothing like a good kick in the gouch eh!!!
Man this is by far the best one yet
Crap and I thought the rest of my day was gonna be boring

fake_snake.jpg

fake_snake_1.jpg

Sharkster

Addict
Sep 17, 2005
Unreal, 2 for 2. Another one just went by me on the South side of town. It must be really cheap and easy to get these body kits or something.
I was standing in the lane divider at the top of a manhole. I saw this thing approaching and something didnt look right about the front. It did have a grill. Wait a tick, its got a cobra head on the front but A. its way too big and B its so big they have it laying down (no im not kidding) Had the GT500 shaker hood but was not painted yet. Car was black with white striping. Looks like it was work in progress. Goes by and pulls to the light in front my truck. The cobra heads on the side are HUGE (not decal). I was thinking OMG another one. I went around thefront of my truck (couldnt get the camera on this one). Sure enough he had the Shelby gas cap, no other badging on the rear and the tell tale single pipe with a nice shiney tip curved towards the ground. White guy, mid 20's driving it. UNREAL

Thread Info