slow99x in my rearview mirror

Slow99x

ZOMBIE kill of the week
Jul 20, 2007
Let me make it more interesting.....
So there he was on rt 120 heading into Waukegan when this beautiful 03 Cobra came limping up to the light next to him. You see, he knew that the 03 had just gotten it's pulley swapped that day and the owner didn't have a chance to get it tuned yet. This was his chance. He was gonna smoke this 03 Cobra like it was nobody's business. The light turned and he nailed it. The tires hooked and the 03 was a distant speck in the driver's side mirror.

Is that better CC?

Mr. Unknown

Oct 26, 2005
Let me make it more interesting.....
So there he was on rt 120 heading into Waukegan when this beautiful 03 Cobra came limping up to the light next to him. You see, he knew that the 03 had just gotten it's pulley swapped that day and the owner didn't have a chance to get it tuned yet. This was his chance. He was gonna smoke this 03 Cobra like it was nobody's business. The light turned and he nailed it. The tires hooked and the 03 was a distant speck in the driver's side mirror.

Is that better CC?

that was cute

Slow99x

ZOMBIE kill of the week
Jul 20, 2007
After seeing Stan's car in my drivers side mirror, thing is fucking sinister rolling around. All midnight w/ a shiny snake on the front. Thing looks tits Stan.
Thanks Jimbo. I've gotta get some paint work fixed. The last owner didn't give a shit about it. The hood and bumper look like he would bump every parking block and followed every gravel truck he could find. You better keep that nice 04 for a while now.

Thread Info