red lightning in NWI

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
its probably the chick whose father owns Midwest tire(in fornt of showplace).... she's slightly retarded but she gets to drive all her fathers cars including his old Shelby Cobra's and such. she also has one of those 3 wheeled bike made by can-am. . .

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
its probably the chick whose father owns Midwest tire(in fornt of showplace).... she's slightly retarded but she gets to drive all her fathers cars including his old Shelby Cobra's and such. she also has one of those 3 wheeled bike made by can-am. . .

I know who you're talking about. If the truck is absolutely spotless and has teh plates BLWNSVT then it's bronco bill, I just saw him a couple days ago at whites pit stop.

Jul 7, 2006
Wow i see someone is still butt hurt about getting his ass smoked every time they lined up against each other at MSC 3.0

First time at the track ever and he beat me by a tenth. If I had more seat time it would've been different. The thing that pissed me off was he was talking shit afterward. So I wouldn't say "butt hurt" more along the lines of that hill billy irritates me. Thanks :biggthump

97LOWNOMA

CrawlnCoupe
Aug 19, 2005
First time at the track ever and he beat me by a tenth. If I had more seat time it would've been different. The thing that pissed me off was he was talking shit afterward. So I wouldn't say "butt hurt" more along the lines of that hill billy irritates me. Thanks :biggthump

sounds like them "hillbillys" can build a truck that is faster then you "yuppie douchebags":lmao::lmao::lmao:

Thread Info