Bad Ass (I don't use that word often) Black L on Rt. 60

Tom

aka T_Factor
May 21, 2005
Here and There
oh yes he lives in mundaline.....that truck is 1 bad mofo! i know he goes by buckleupkiddies on svtp, not sure if he is on here or not.

Thx for the info red-light...

I know that user name & he is on here occasionally. Stan (Slow99x) knows him too.

Saw a vid of his (buckleupkiddies) in a familiar location too. Freaking screamer.

When I was driving home last night (about 6:30 give or take) I couldn't take my eyes off the damn thing. I haven't seen a ton of Lightnings, but, probably the best looking L I've seen on the road.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
yeah i think he posted pics of his truck a while ago, sick for sure!

Before anyone says anything, YES I KNOW IT NEEDS TIRE SHINE haha. I washed and waxed my truck at my cousins house (his car is the black gtp in one of the pictures) and he was all out of tire shine. Ill put some on for the next time. Enjoy.
lightningpicturesjustwashed060-1.jpg

lightningpicturesjustwashed099-1.jpg

lightningpicturesjustwashed093.jpg

lightningpicturesjustwashed068.jpg

lightningpicturesjustwashed081.jpg

lightningpicturesjustwashed082.jpg

lightningpicturesjustwashed100.jpg

lightningpicturesjustwashed051.jpg

:hail::hail::dancenana:

Tom

aka T_Factor
May 21, 2005
Here and There
Yea that was me...I was testing out the new et streets. I waved to you but I doubt you could see me with the tinted windshield. I see you everywhere in my work truck lol. Almost always on 83. White cobras are so sexy.

Yeah, you had the window up. Couldn't see in there one bit. I was going to throw a healthy rev, but, I didn't want to freak out any traffic around me.

I am over by 83 / 22, so, 83 is traveled quite a bit.

Thx for the kudos and a big :biggthump again on that L.

B

buckleupkiddies

lol, i watched that first video you posted and right after he guns it instincly i go "jeeeeez" right as the guy in the video says it lol :lmao::lmao: sick truck man :headbang:

Thank you very much. I actually saw you like two weeks ago or so. I was picking my sister up from work in schaumburg and you were getting onto 53. I was in my work truck but my sister said "i love that car" i said if you thought my truck was fast that cobra would walk me.
i used to have a sonic blue lightning so i love that color. lots of badass rides around our area for sure!

SONICobra

ITS STOK
Dec 1, 2005
Thank you very much. I actually saw you like two weeks ago or so. I was picking my sister up from work in schaumburg and you were getting onto 53. I was in my work truck but my sister said "i love that car" i said if you thought my truck was fast that cobra would walk me.
i used to have a sonic blue lightning so i love that color. lots of badass rides around our area for sure!

lol, sounds like my kind of girl! thanks bro, i hope to see you around here sometime id love to see that beast in person! :headbang:

Thread Info