Sonic blue termi. Unincorporated melrose park

01SVT19

TCG Elite Member
Apr 23, 2006
I think I ran him in my Vette from a light last year. He had just gotten it (temp tags) and he couldn't drive very well. Haha

Yes We went through this already! Same Guy Same Place. He wont be running for a while since his motor is blown and thats why its parked by the shop the whole time right across from the cart place.
"Gold" sticker is Dębica a town in Poland from where hes from. Any other Questions? :biggthump

Big Cam Z28

banned from CorvetteForum
Jul 23, 2006
Yes We went through this already! Same Guy Same Place. He wont be running for a while since his motor is blown and thats why its parked by the shop the whole time right across from the cart place.
"Gold" sticker is Dębica a town in Poland from where hes from. Any other Questions? :biggthump

it was definately parked in front of a house and it wasn't there 2 days later. don't think it was your buddies car with a blown engine.

I've ran into this guy before on Belmont, Central, Fullerton. I talked with him, but in Polish haha. Not sure about his English speaking capabilities, but I'm sure they are weak. I'm pretty sure he just got the car last summer because it had dealer plates on it, and then temp plates. Yes the sticker on the back says Debica, and the car has cobra r's on it. It did smoke a little when he got on it so I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't running right or if he blew the motor.

01SVT19

TCG Elite Member
Apr 23, 2006
I've ran into this guy before on Belmont, Central, Fullerton. I talked with him, but in Polish haha. Not sure about his English speaking capabilities, but I'm sure they are weak. I'm pretty sure he just got the car last summer because it had dealer plates on it, and then temp plates. Yes the sticker on the back says Debica, and the car has cobra r's on it. It did smoke a little when he got on it so I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't running right or if he blew the motor.

That car was not taken care of from day one when he bought it at the auction. I know cause I used to work at the body shop he got it repaired at. His name is Tadek. Or Ted in English. Hey Blownstang what do you drive??? Im sure I've seen you on Belmont if you say you drive there often? Were always chillin at goodys or the usual spot "White Castle" LOL:lmao:

That car was not taken care of from day one when he bought it at the auction. I know cause I used to work at the body shop he got it repaired at. His name is Tadek. Or Ted in English. Hey Blownstang what do you drive??? Im sure I've seen you on Belmont if you say you drive there often? Were always chillin at goodys or the usual spot "White Castle" LOL:lmao:

Dark Shadow Gray 03 GT, polished 99 cobra wheels, mach 1 chin, mach 1 grille delete

I don't do the chillin in parking lots thing. I'll just roll by once in a while coming from work or a buddys house.

Skrat

You Go. We Go.
Apr 30, 2008
Does anyone even race anymore? Or just hang out? I never see anyone at the usual spots anymore.

Thread Info