viper w/ hot chick driving...

SONICobra

ITS STOK
Dec 1, 2005
so im working at lowes last night and i see this red srt10 viper covertible parked right up front with all the other cars and was thinking to myself "wtf, why the hell would you park that there. that person either has another car thats nicer, or they just dont give a shit (probably the latter)" so im walking out towards the car again and i see a chick pushing her cart through the cars right next to the viper to get to the corral and thinking "see thats why you dont park your shit there" so i take her cart, shes pretty damn hot. so as im walking away i hear the viper start :eek:... mmmmm nothing like a hot chick driving a hot car. had to be her old mans, or she was a gold digger (she looked really young)

Shmirgin44

Fire and Ice
Aug 14, 2007
No F'ing WAY!!!

While driving this evening, the car felt a bit "wishy-washy".

When I would come to a complete stop the car seemed to rock side-to-side as well as back and forth. I had an oppotunity to run a SRT-10 viper up to silly speeds and put about 3 cars on him so I figured I was just being paranoid. No sooner than 10 min later and I was about to line up against a new CTS-V when I heard a HORRIBLE rubbing/grinding sound and tire smoke.

It was hard to see the driver but I did see a big poof of blonde hair, it had to be her...she was actually pretty competent at blasting through the gears!

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
so im working at lowes last night and i see this red srt10 viper covertible parked right up front with all the other cars and was thinking to myself "wtf, why the hell would you park that there. that person either has another car thats nicer, or they just dont give a shit (probably the latter)" so im walking out towards the car again and i see a chick pushing her cart through the cars right next to the viper to get to the corral and thinking "see thats why you dont park your shit there" so i take her cart, shes pretty damn hot. so as im walking away i hear the viper start :eek:... mmmmm nothing like a hot chick driving a hot car. had to be her old mans, or she was a gold digger (she looked really young)

I saw this girl driving the red srt10 convert on 90e a few weeks ago. She was driving like a total ass swerving between lanes and traffic like she owned the road. If only I had been in my vette, I would have showed her how to really drive a car like that.

red-light

Addict
Feb 14, 2007
I saw this girl driving the red srt10 convert on 90w a few weeks ago. She was driving like a total ass swerving between lanes and traffic like she owned the road. If only I had been in my vette, I would have showed her how to really drive a car like that.

yea was this 2 wednesdays ago? she got on 90 off rosell and then exited onto 290........she was swearving like a mofo and doing at least 110-120.

i was right next to her as she came off the ramp onto 90 i was like:dancenana:...then she just lays into it and takes off, i was already doing 90 or so and was like hell no im not tryn to get arrested!

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
yea was this 2 wednesdays ago? she got on 90 off rosell and then exited onto 290........she was swearving like a mofo and doing at least 110-120.

i was right next to her as she came off the ramp onto 90 i was like:dancenana:...then she just lays into it and takes off, i was already doing 90 or so and was like hell no im not tryn to get arrested!

yep. Weird.

Thread Info