Saw a Torch Red 03 on Elgin/O'Hare to Irving Park Rd. towards Barrington Rd on Sunday

SonicBlur

Harvester of Sorrow
Oct 15, 2004
Schaumburg
I saw a lowered Torch Red 10th Anniversary Cobra with a ChicagolandMustangs.com sticker coming from Wood Dale and going all the way through Elgin/O'Hare and getting off on Irving Park Rd. and continued heading towards Barrington Rd.

Just wanted to say BAD-ASS Cobra! My G/F was tired of hearing all about that car (and how awesome my Sonic Blue one was) the entire trip, LOL!! I was in the Silver Audi S4.

-Mike

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
I saw a lowered Torch Red 10th Anniversary Cobra with a ChicagolandMustangs.com sticker coming from Wood Dale and going all the way through Elgin/O'Hare and getting off on Irving Park Rd. and continued heading towards Barrington Rd.

Just wanted to say BAD-ASS Cobra! My G/F was tired of hearing all about that car (and how awesome my Sonic Blue one was) the entire trip, LOL!! I was in the Silver Audi S4.

-Mike

LOL!!!!

I didn't even think about that. I thought you guys were like, yeah, pfff!!! cobra, gay!!!!! or something like that!!!

My G/F was like, "is that guy in the S4 trying to race you? I feel bad for him if he is..." LOLOLLOLOLO!!! I had no idea man! The S4 looks damn sweet man.

Thanks man! Gotta love Cobra's!

-Chris

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
Is that S4 trying to race you, LMFAO!!!! Yeah right, my car isn't even fast enough to get out of it's own way!! Bad ass Cobra man, I was telling my G/F, "Man, that guy doesn't even know how lucky he is to have a Cobra..." Soon, I'll be back! Take care!!

-Mike

I know what you mean man. I gave up my 07 GT for this baby. I'll never let it go unless I cannot pay for it any longer or I die, LOL!!!!

You take care as well Mike. Hope to see you around.

-Chris

Thread Info

• SonicBlur
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list