red 10th anniversary at streets

Shmirgin44

Fire and Ice
Aug 14, 2007
spotted a red 10th sitting in the garage across from the movie theatre saturday night... grabber possibly? :dunno: any way, car looked sick and made me miss mine even more :(

That was 1st who came to my mind too. I cross referenced the "snuck it out" thread and Chris didn't post. He did get the car dynoed that day at speed inc so he had it out and in the area. My $$ is on it being him. Removing my stalker hat now...:wall:

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
It was definitely me. I parked right in the first space next to the Handicap spots. I was trying to watch a movie, but there were too many teens. So, me and the gang went to GW for some beers!!!!!

Brad- Your sexy Cobra will be out soon enough man! We are almost there. Hell, you should take her for a spin tomorrow. Party cloudy and a high of 64 Degrees tomorrow!!!!! WOOT!!!!!

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
I dunno if he got his spark blowout issue taken care of yet. We're all gonna have to come up with a new hangout spot for Friday evenings since the Meijer car show is no more...

Brad had some problems with his spark plugs? Hellz yeah we gotta do something. I might even try to organize something at GW, or D&B, etc. It's been a while guys! :alcoholic:biggthump

SONICobra

ITS STOK
Dec 1, 2005
Brad had some problems with his spark plugs? Hellz yeah we gotta do something. I might even try to organize something at GW, or D&B, etc. It's been a while guys! :alcoholic:biggthump

yeah i couldnt go WOT due to spark blowout but its still driveable, just cant get too excited... im getting my new exhaust installed and hood painted ASAP in april but for right now i only have storage insurance on the cobra so its not coming out, trying to save some money for said mods...

sucks about meijer, but well find a new hangout :headbang:

SONICobra

ITS STOK
Dec 1, 2005
We will definitely do that shit. I want to go there at least 2 times a month. It's going to be a good year this year. What kind of setup are you going with Brad?

hellz yea, gotta make the most of this summer, it may be last in chitown... :wall:

i got a carbon fiber cowl hood to clear my fucking intake and a borla stinger cat back to keep the back of my car clean. after i get that done i have to take it over to hans to button up a few things before i head back for the second and hopefully final tune after all the little gremlins have been taken care of :headbang:

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
hellz yea, gotta make the most of this summer, it may be last in chitown... :wall:

i got a carbon fiber cowl hood to clear my fucking intake and a borla stinger cat back to keep the back of my car clean. after i get that done i have to take it over to hans to button up a few things before i head back for the second and hopefully final tune after all the little gremlins have been taken care of :headbang:

That is awesome bro. I can't wait to see that setup!

Thread Info