Sliver Lighning

Skrat

You Go. We Go.
Apr 30, 2008
I think its whippled! Stay away. its FLYIN'
I'm getting agnry, theres too many Lightnings in the area, I saw another SB one the other day, a red one, a white one, and now this silver one is runnin around. IM THE ONLY LIGHTNING AROUND DAMNIT.
One or two others isn't bad though.

Rotard

No respect
Jul 11, 2007
I will stay away:chair:

And Skrat I never see you anymore, whats up? I see you randomly at Starbucks "studying" and then nothing, I am very sad. Are you scared of me racing you, I would be, crazy fast Focus right here. :D:joke:

You guys should come to the next meet up.

Skrat

You Go. We Go.
Apr 30, 2008
I will stay away:chair:

And Skrat I never see you anymore, whats up? I see you randomly at Starbucks "studying" and then nothing, I am very sad. Are you scared of me racing you, I would be, crazy fast Focus right here. :D:joke:

You guys should come to the next meet up.

Lightning doesnt like anything more than an inch of snow. haha. I've been driving the Jeep latley. I JUUUUST took it out a couple days ago, and cant give it more than like 1/8th throttle or it goes all over the place.

Rotard

No respect
Jul 11, 2007
Lightning doesnt like anything more than an inch of snow. haha. I've been driving the Jeep latley. I JUUUUST took it out a couple days ago, and cant give it more than like 1/8th throttle or it goes all over the place.

Why does everyone have winter car except me:cussing: lol

BTW I saw another silver lightning, in the Golf Mill parking lot with steelies on.

Hey, I saw a Sonic Blue Southbound on Oak Park at Forest Preserve/Montrose Thursday at 5:30pm, figured it was you.
Mine is stashed away for at least another month.
If you see a Teal Blue 94 Grand Caravan "Sport Wagon", with a NLOC sticker, putting around thats me.

Bob_Kurgan

Flyin_Hawaiin
Feb 16, 2005
Hey Bob, I'm coming to see you, maybe in April, after I run through gas that's been sitting in the tank.
The only thing the truck will get this year is a torque converter, but we still need to adjust for the SBTB, plenum and the highflow cats from last year. See if there were any gains too.

sounds good... I will have my lightning up and going by then.. ive got a pile of parts already... DAMMIT :)

Thread Info