BLACK GCSRT8 at O'Hare

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I have a feeling he's lying.

and nice save conrad, almost though you were liking chrysler for a minute:laughing2

Fuck dude i had to work hard to talk myself out of buying one, they look so badass, sound good, and are fast. I just had to remind myself that it's a chrysler and will break alot and that bad gas mileage will cost me too much at an average of 18k miles a year of driving.

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
Fuck dude i had to work hard to talk myself out of buying one, they look so badass, sound good, and are fast. I just had to remind myself that it's a chrysler and will break alot and that bad gas mileage will cost me too much at an average of 18k miles a year of driving.

He's right, I couldn't agree more. God help these owners at 38-45000 miles. That trans is a remove and replace, ain't no fixn that beotch and it's what 3800.00???? I have no idea really. I can't speak for current 2000-08 product but the 70's, 80's 90's, Oh my God what junks, and all the paint peeling right off, those Bastards. FK Chrysler. If they'd just go broke and let GM and Ford have their sales we'd all be better off. I do like the Challenger though, and I long for another Coronet, but a realiable one you know?

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
He's right, I couldn't agree more. God help these owners at 38-45000 miles. That trans is a remove and replace, ain't no fixn that beotch and it's what 3800.00???? I have no idea really. I can't speak for current 2000-08 product but the 70's, 80's 90's, Oh my God what junks, and all the paint peeling right off, those Bastards. FK Chrysler. If they'd just go broke and let GM and Ford have their sales we'd all be better off. I do like the Challenger though, and I long for another Coronet, but a realiable one you know?

Yup, in one winter the chrome will be bubbling up, it always does. Random stupid problems with suspension, front end components, etc etc will pop up. I think jimbos only had like 46k miles when his trans started to go. Chrysler can not build a quality product, it's that simple.

I'd totally buy a viper though.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
i'd rock a 2005 dodge power wagon :chair:

with a cummins swapped in it.

My friends dad bought an 07 cummins diesel brand new. By the end of it's first winder the inside of both chrome bumpers was rusted out completely and it was making its way to the bottom, clearly visible. It amazes me that they are still in business.

Thread Info