my cars 56k needs to update

bdyman

can i haz bondo?
Sep 9, 2008
cicero
Real Name
chris
yes iam new and here are my cars
daily driver is 05 grand prix gxp, fully loaded, hand painted stripes, custom made magnaflow exhaust, and a k&n intake
my project car is a 03 olds alero, every panle is shaved, full exhaust with header, air ride, frenched 59 caddy lights, hand made deck lid, custom made rear bumper, no paint just primer and my striper is goin old skool on it when its done
enjoy the pics

003-4.jpg

200.jpg

DSC02375.jpg

DSC02377.jpg

DSCF0824.jpg

bdyman

can i haz bondo?
Sep 9, 2008
cicero
Real Name
chris
you know alex too??, his dad is a awesome guy, i didnt want to do what he did was a classic french, i wanted to open the pocket, extend the 1/4, and do something totaly different to the deck lid
our cars are totaly different, i frenched in a license plate pocket in the rear bumper, shaved the front bumper, same car but totaly differnt body work

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
you know alex too??, his dad is a awesome guy, i didnt want to do what he did was a classic french, i wanted to open the pocket, extend the 1/4, and do something totaly different to the deck lid
our cars are totaly different, i frenched in a license plate pocket in the rear bumper, shaved the front bumper, same car but totaly differnt body work

thats crazy... you two are the only guys i know of that have done this type of body work to an alero... his is sick as fuck! im sure yours will be too!

Thread Info