GT500 on I55 last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

REN#4106

TCG Elite Member
Nov 8, 2005
Last night at about 11:45 I pulled up next to a Elenor colored GT500 with black strips and the plates said "Pay Up"....had a 30 something year old black guy driving going south bound and got off at Central I think...was on a 10.5 rim in the rear and looked and sounded sick...anyone know this car..:dunno:

REN#4106

TCG Elite Member
Nov 8, 2005
how would you come to that conclusion Dennis?

Cause Dennis is a closet racist...thats why!!!! I'm sorry Dennis but this isn't the first time you have made OUT OF LINE comments on this board....You are from an older generation and that is still no excuse for some of your thoughts.....Just because he was black you don't know what the fuck he does for a living...but I can tell you this...he was a clean cut black guy and not some punk...bottom line his car looked Waaaay better than yours and from the way it sounded he would of smoked your ass:eek:;)

Mike1284

hey guy
Aug 8, 2006
Plainfield
internet_serious_business4.jpg

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
My God will you guy's lighten up already. If we were all standing together at work, or a dealer etc., and I popped off with that comment it "should" have drawn a chuckle just for the FACT that it COULD be so rude, "AS IF" I really felt that way, and you can't say I do, because it's for yuks, and I expect to be able give Greg a chuckle with a comment like that NOT have him sit back and get all freaked out about just what am I saying.

This is how PC causes trouble folks, keep on respecting it and comedy clubs will be closed, all comments will be filtered just for the "potential" of offense, and believe me, there is always someone who will be offended. If we can't laugh at ourselves, who can we laugh at?

A group of guys will say some funny shit to one another, and we all know that, it's just that SOMEONE had to imply that HIS boundaries don't match mine, well I never thought Greg would give a damn, and so wrote it expecting him to know I snuck one in there.

It's as simple as THAT, FREE SPEECH developed by people who's kids got their parents put in jail for simply implying disagreement with the Govt., do want to live like THAT again? We almost are, especially if you keep shit like this up.

Greg, if I offended you, I'm sorry, I should think you see it my way, I think it was funny, and I still do. I can keep my jokes off your pages, it's not a problem. Please pardon me for not thinking of you as weak and dependent on my, or other peoples consideration of certain people in an effort to protect any particular person from harm or offense with words I may use to crack a few of us up, I'm NOT going to.

Think before you all reply Grasshoppers.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info