white lp640 on higgins

Shmirgin44

Fire and Ice
Aug 14, 2007
cruising on higgins saturday night and saw a white lp640 with black wheels turning left onto higgins near streets. it looked like a black porsche was following it but i wasnt paying much attention to that, i was hypnotized by the lp. i know that a twin screw cobra is faster for $250k+ less but fuk that thing was sexy!

Has to be the same one I saw a few weeks back getting on to 53. I raced his buddy in the Porsche but once I got lined up against the lambo, there was no running room and po-po on the shoulder...

ExplorerThis

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2004
cruising on higgins saturday night and saw a white lp640 with black wheels turning left onto higgins near streets. it looked like a black porsche was following it but i wasnt paying much attention to that, i was hypnotized by the lp. i know that a twin screw cobra is faster for $250k+ less but fuk that thing was sexy!

So can a honda civic...but its a fuggin lambo...btw it was mine traded the Z in straight up....

cobravenom39

GTL>FLA
Mar 1, 2004

I think it's around $400k.

I think a Diablo was around $250k

SONICobra

ITS STOK
Dec 1, 2005
I think it's around $400k.

I think a Diablo was around $250k

yeah, wasnt sure how much the lps go for. i thought standard murcielagos go for around $275k :dunno: either way a lot of money for not enough power, but like i said its a damn sexy machine. almost anything can be made to go faster than that car, if you have enough money. with that thing youre paying for the name, status, materials used, sex appeal, and the girls numbers that will be thrown inside as you drive by

ExplorerThis

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2004
yeah, wasnt sure how much the lps go for. i thought standard murcielagos go for around $275k :dunno: either way a lot of money for not enough power, but like i said its a damn sexy machine. almost anything can be made to go faster than that car, if you have enough money. with that thing youre paying for the name, status, materials used, sex appeal, and the girls numbers that will be thrown inside as you drive by

Your paying for an all around better built car...

SONICobra

ITS STOK
Dec 1, 2005
x2... hand built always cost more and dont forget exotics arent made for drag racing like cobra's, they are top end cars and handling cars which it will destroy a cobra in both of those

well of coarse youre paying for all of that, you guys ever see the episode of "rides" that was all about the lambo factory in italy. it was fucking awesome, showed the making of the murcielago from every step it was sick.

Thread Info