Randall RD Silver GT, Silver 03 Cobra B-S197 Busted.

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
Good story.... It was 100% accurate and that was me in the Cobra I couldnt really see the Silver GT I was like 8 cars behind at the light at bowes when I saw your Blue S197 GT and what looked like a silver 99-04'GT take off

I was freaking out when I got pulled over cause I knew exactly what had just happened

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
ya i stay under the map not me pimp

This is probably "THECOP" posting this thread with only 2 posts and how random that they jump on ChicagoSVT.com as my back window clearly says "CHICAGOSVT.COM" , but can only be seen if your were walking up to the car and the guy in the blue GT was behind the Cop car.....

With that said I'm willing to put any money down that this is the lady cop that pulled me over looking for the silver GT and is upset that she got the wrong guy.

well good thing it wasnt you cous... I couldnt tell I was too far back. Alls I seen was the back end of a silver GT and saw the Blue 05+ GT with chrome rims and them take off from the light squeeling there tires but couldnt tell if they were racing or not.

2k4gt

qwik01cobra's cousin
Feb 21, 2006
This is probably "THECOP" posting this thread with only 2 posts and how random that they jump on ChicagoSVT.com as my back window clearly says "CHICAGOSVT.COM" , but can only be seen if your were walking up to the car and the guy in the blue GT was behind the Cop car.....

With that said I'm willing to put any money down that this is the lady cop that pulled me over looking for the silver GT and is upset that she got the wrong guy.

well good thing it wasnt you cous... I couldnt tell I was too far back. Alls I seen was the back end of a silver GT and saw the Blue 05+ GT with chrome rims and them take off from the light squeeling there tires but couldnt tell if they were racing or not.

ya fucking pigs haha but not me and besides member i got that blown head gasket so deff not me pimp lol

2k4gt

qwik01cobra's cousin
Feb 21, 2006

kinda funny this person is in the room looking at us post but not commenting :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Mr. Unknown

Oct 26, 2005
this is probably "thecop" posting this thread with only 2 posts and how random that they jump on chicagosvt.com as my back window clearly says "chicagosvt.com" , but can only be seen if your were walking up to the car and the guy in the blue gt was behind the cop car.....

With that said i'm willing to put any money down that this is the lady cop that pulled me over looking for the silver gt and is upset that she got the wrong guy.

Well good thing it wasnt you cous... I couldnt tell i was too far back. Alls i seen was the back end of a silver gt and saw the blue 05+ gt with chrome rims and them take off from the light squeeling there tires but couldnt tell if they were racing or not.

+1

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005

:toast:

I know what is done to that Blue GT just through the grape vine and seeing it around. Kinda funny how the OP doesnt wanna talk about the mods or what not.

Whatever... I can understand the frustration cause it was seriously so fucked up how it all happened and when I saw the cherries behind me I was like WTF I'm so done for something I didnt even do and looked around and the Silver GT was seriously know where to be found. I'm so fortunate that the guy told the cop it wasnt me and some other guy turned around and told the cop what he saw and that it wasnt me. I thought for sure I was gonna go the slammer for street racing, speeding, reckless, ect... for a crime I didnt commit. I was ferious and I tried explaining it to the lady but she wasnt trying to here my story.

The witnesses and blue GT guy saved the day.

Thread Info