Spotted: One mean GT500

theSVTkid

Regular
Apr 15, 2006
I took the cobra out for a few minutes last night, and as im on my way home, I spot a black GT500 at the intersection across from me. Now, I had seen Brian's (skyhighsd) shelby at the local cruise nights the previous week, so I was thinking it may have been him (as we both live in the same small town) - sure enough, we exchange a little wheel-spin and I turn to see his license plate to verify it is, in fact, him.
I turn into the gas station down the road and he was already parked there. We introduced ourselves and he showed me his car that he is just finishing up on. The thing is gorgeous. Totally different car compared to previous generations. The CCW's , the big kenne bell, and just the pristine condition of it all, make it one truely badass ride...
We sat out there and bullshitted for awhile, and eventually some little ghetto trash came creeping out of the shadows and tried to get us to race their friends 'wicked fast' GT (in reality a stock 05 Mustang GT with a catback)...they seemed quite sure of themselves. Oh well, too bad he never showed up, eh?

Nothing exciting, just though it was cool randomly running into another CSVT'er :cool2:

skyhighsd

auto mofo
Mar 25, 2007
Nice talking with you last night. Hey give a call if you want to meet up and go to Barrington cruise night some time. Man your car is clean as hell take care of it, the guy before you must have really loved that car.

I thought we were going to make some money last night with those two and there friends "badass gt". You know how your car is stock and all;) and mine only has a hood :rolleyes:

theSVTkid

Regular
Apr 15, 2006
yeah, im definitely down. you going this thursday?
Thanks, yeah the previous owner was also a CSVT member and from what ive gathered, really took great care of it...im definitely going to do the same. However, it cant even be compared to yours. Its got what? Less than a 1/3rd of the miles as I do?
On another note, i had some random guy approach me at the 7/11 today...asking me about CSVT...i guess he knows Wiked03.

Yeah, dawg...where'd you get that sweet JDM type-R hood?

skyhighsd

auto mofo
Mar 25, 2007
the one in particular is a red GT with gold (ish) stripes.

If the weather is good, lets cruise up there together.
Should be a go I am getting the my car aligned in the afternoon so as long as that happens I in. Decided to lower it until I get some coil overs.

His car is no joke, rolled with him a few weeks back, sounded MEAN. I wanted to hear him get on it :crying:
Thanks man already to rock now only thing I need to get is a wideband and I am done! (for this year):D

Thread Info