White 03/04 Cobra Near Volo

Tom

aka T_Factor
May 21, 2005
Here and There
This is a little old my wife was driving the GTO last Sunday and spotted a white 03/04 Cobra on Route 12 near Volo. Anybody from here? She told me she shot you a rev and you shot one back!! I'm told it was a beautiful car.

Roy

:wavey: thank you.

To funny... Probably me... I was coming back from Lake Geneva w/ the gf. She was in the right lane and I was in the left when that happened. I thought at first I was going to get a run in w/ someone when that happened.

What do you have done to that car? Sexy goat & sounded mean as hell :biggthump

R

Roy V

:wavey: thank you.

To funny... Probably me... I was coming back from Lake Geneva w/ the gf. She was in the right lane and I was in the left when that happened. I thought at first I was going to get a run in w/ someone when that happened.

What do you have done to that car? Sexy goat & sounded mean as hell :biggthump

Cool, that must have been you. She's been bugging the hell out of me to post this and will be happy to know I tracked down the owner.

Here's what's been done and thanks for the complement, she said your car was beautiful:

http://valsauto.com/performance_auto_business.htm

Going to the picnic tomorrow? Hope so :)

Roy

Tom

aka T_Factor
May 21, 2005
Here and There
Cool, that must have been you. She's been bugging the hell out of me to post this and will be happy to know I tracked down the owner.

Here's what's been done and thanks for the complement, she said your car was beautiful:

http://valsauto.com/performance_auto_business.htm

Going to the picnic tomorrow? Hope so :)

Roy

LoL yeah, I would put money on it that it was me. Thx for the kudos and likewise dude.

Man, talk about a build resume :eek:. That is awesome / impressive Roy!!!

I am going to try & make it over there. More than likely I swing by with the g/f for a bit. If I am out there... Look forward to meeting you :biggthump

Thread Info

• R
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list