OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
2cii7g8.jpg

IeatSRT8 CAI, engine bay looks nice with the cover on. The truck intake isnt as pretty as the regular LS2 version.
o5ylxl.jpg

Harris Speed Works Plate, 100 shot :io:
I put black convoluted tubing over all of the lines and wiring to "hide" as much as possible.
vcuzgw.jpg

The arming switch, and dynotune 2 stage window switch
28utsu9.jpg

Bottle mounted in the rear storage area, along with heater and blow down tube so I can actually pass tech at the track
2irt36w.jpg

C6 Corvette E-Fans (stock is a clutch fan)
2akmi4x.jpg

bad pic, too lazy to rotate. Stainless Works 3.5" LMF catback
207m1i1.jpg

Painted the calipers red last weekend and dropped the rear air suspension 2"
kcgprt.jpg

Im all done with mods..... for this year. As it stands, it is quicker than 90% of the cars I will ever run into. The transmissions are notoriously unreliable in these trucks, and need to be built in order to handle more than 400 WHP. Once I sell off all of the grand am parts Ive got left, Im buying an FLT built 4L70 and most likely a yank 3200 stall. Jet the nitrous up to 150 and have fun all day. Maybe a cam next spring, but I dunno. One thing at a time!!!

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
My friends brother went 12.2@110 with intake, 150 shot, and built trans with a 3000 stall converter. Thing moves the f*ck out when he launches it, and supposedly that trans is good for 1000hp? Its fast and if you get your trans plus the 150 shot, you also got an exhaust, i think you can make that beoch run 11's?! His is hidden like yours too, its a mad sleeper, again, just like yours haha. You guys should race when you get your trans lol, that would be cool!

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
My friends brother went 12.2@110 with intake, 150 shot, and built trans with a 3000 stall converter. Thing moves the f*ck out when he launches it, and supposedly that trans is good for 1000hp? Its fast and if you get your trans plus the 150 shot, you also got an exhaust, i think you can make that beoch run 11's?! His is hidden like yours too, its a mad sleeper, again, just like yours haha. You guys should race when you get your trans lol, that would be cool!

Is the guy from naperville, and is his truck blue? If so, I met him at rt 66. That truck fuckin rolls out.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
It drones a bit at certain RPM, but its easy enough to avoid by speeding up or slowing down a few MPH if you are on a long highway trip. As far as loudness, its perfect for me. You can hear it growl when you accelerate, its fairly mild cruising, and WOT its well... loud as hell. If you were to put headers on the truck too, this exhaust may get a little excessive in the volume department.

Bang for the buck mods are going to be a tune, fans, and CAI. Thats good for about 30ish WHP Exhaust has no benifits besides sounding better. The stock muffler is straight through already, and 3" crush bent piping.

Thread Info