50 Corvettes around Schaumburg Today

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Woodfield Chevy had an get together for their Corvette clients...

Vette folks need GTG's too!!!

I stopped there for a few minutes with my work van. I had to work. But nice turnout, accept for the usually large geriatric crowd. Dont have to worry about the douche bag cops breaking up the burnouts... Most of those old codgers dont even have enough power in the old leg to crank up a decent smoke show. Lame.

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
Good luck....

When I had my 93 Roadster I raced anything that would take the challenge while at Bloomington all 4 years, as well as smoked 100' burnouts at each of 2 stops on the road tour. It cost me a new diff., each year, but I always made it home.

Yeah, the snobbs won't, you know, the ones who think Vettes beat everything, or that it's beneath them to race on the street, well, I can respect THAT one, but I bet most will, especially if we can get them where the there's room without too much traffic. That will be June 26th-29th.

You may as well come out and get your ass kicked while we're at it. :lmao: :lmao:

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
I think I'll just draw out the guts by looking like an ol fat guy who thinks his Mustang is so fast living out his second childhood, all the while the Vette owner has NO CLUE that this is the 03 Pullied Cobra, AKA the 600lb GORILLA at the light.

Yeah, he'll look over at his woman and make some egotistical comment thinking he's gonna lay into first and walk away, only to be GOBBLED up and CRUSHED by the screaming blower and scrambl'n tires....MMMMUUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Ba Da Dump Bump Bump...another one bites the dust.

I bet a 430HP 6sp will be a hell of a challenge, and I can't wait. As much as I try, I haven't even been turned down, much less had a chance at one.

Thread Info