PIC-0101.jpg

PIC-0102.jpg

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Nice looking ride.

Any plans or are you keeping it stock??

I'm gonna keep it stock for now. I'd like to get an intake, and then maybe exhaust/gears, and that would be the end of it until the warranty ends.

Its an AMAZING ride, everything is soo smooth, I have to admit I'm a little pissed about how crappy the stock 05 CD deck is though, Doesn't play MP3 disks like my focus did.

Mickey

Look at those low rates!
Feb 13, 2008
Normal, IL
Real Name
Mickey Cole
I learned that the traction control is VERY un-forgiving since it rained tonight.

gotta get used to RWD again, so used to accelerating through turns, did it once at like 10mph and the trac Snaped me back straight so hard I almost hit my head into the window.

Damn, I've never been wise enough to drive a rwd car in the rain with the TC on. I almost killed myself in a 540, they're surprisingly powerful for such a small V8. They're actually very powerful and come with a 6mt :)

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
gotta get used to RWD again, so used to accelerating through turns,

tell me about it. w/ the awd suby, the harder you accelerate in a turn, the better it turns. cant QUITE do that in the gto now. haha. tho my tires keep the car planted pretty well, as does the new suspension. it'll take a corner fairly hard and ask for more now. just ask sean :smile:

Thread Info