01 sleeper, wiked 03, blue z, RD vette plus a ton

frdtch05gt

complete car nut
Jun 29, 2005
I had my car out last night too, was great weather for it. I went by that area a little earlier on, at maybe 8 or so. I did spot a group of 4 or 5 Mustangs going south on Randall Rd in Elgin though. All sorts of cars were out last night, 'vettes, camaros, mustangs, etc.

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2005
Saw 01 sleeper wiked 03, blue z, red vette and a few others at 59 & north about 9:30 last night. I was on my way to see the flick 88 at st Charles. Cars looked and sounded great

That was about the time that Larry and I pulled into Dunkin Donuts and met up with everybody else. I wish I had more time to cruise on the way home. I ended up seeing a black Viper on 59 at 88, but he kept going on 59. I was tired and wanted to get home fast, so I got on 88.

rdsnake

formerly RD SNAKE
Mar 5, 2006
That was about the time that Larry and I pulled into Dunkin Donuts and met up with everybody else. I wish I had more time to cruise on the way home. I ended up seeing a black Viper on 59 at 88, but he kept going on 59. I was tired and wanted to get home fast, so I got on 88.

Yeah I saw your car pull in with maybe Larry's car right behind? Couldn't really tell...

Xx CHOPPZ xX

R.I.P Chris "Crazy Chris" Beckmann. I will Miss U!
Feb 29, 2008
Chicago
I had my car out last night too, was great weather for it. I went by that area a little earlier on, at maybe 8 or so. I did spot a group of 4 or 5 Mustangs going south on Randall Rd in Elgin though. All sorts of cars were out last night, 'vettes, camaros, mustangs, etc.

LOL Randall Rd crew was rolling deep last night:headbang:

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2005
Yeah I saw your car pull in with maybe Larry's car right behind? Couldn't really tell...

Yeah, he was right behind me... he's too slow to get around me :p

It already takes me nearly an hour to get up to West Chicago or Schaumburg and Aron is further SW than me.

Yeah, it's almost exactly an hour to get to 59/64, and to go to Speed Inc area is about an hour and 15 minutes or so. I looked last night, and from my house to DD it was about 40 miles each way :eek:

Thread Info