VIPERKILLER on I-90E

SONICobra

ITS STOK
Dec 1, 2005
saw you about 11:30 today on I-90E on the skyway just before we went over the bridge. BEAUTIFUL CAR! first thing i noticed was the tinted tail lights and saleen spoiler, then the FL plate as i got a little closer and saw what it said. i was driving my moms pewter odyssey heading back to MI after getting some plate stickers for the cobra and daily driver. a few minutes after i passed you i was like "damn! i shouldve honked and given a thumbs up!" i always think about that stuff too late, like a good comeback; always after the fact. anyway, your car looked and sounded sick! :biggthump

VIPERKILLER

ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
Apr 11, 2006
saw you about 11:30 today on I-90E on the skyway just before we went over the bridge. BEAUTIFUL CAR! first thing i noticed was the tinted tail lights and saleen spoiler, then the FL plate as i got a little closer and saw what it said. i was driving my moms pewter odyssey heading back to MI after getting some plate stickers for the cobra and daily driver. a few minutes after i passed you i was like "damn! i shouldve honked and given a thumbs up!" i always think about that stuff too late, like a good comeback; always after the fact. anyway, your car looked and sounded sick! :biggthump

haha thanks! but you saw my spare tire on there right? :(:(

im so embarrassed !!!

but to tell you the truth, i remember seeing a pewter odyssey pass me on my side of the car and thinking "are they all so low to the ground, or did that one just have ground effects" cant remember if it was on my way to or from michigan though

VIPERKILLER

ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
Apr 11, 2006
haha, i wouldnt say its "low" per say, no body kit either... :dunno:

didnt see the spare, must have been on your left side cause i didnt notice, you were in the far left lane and going slow (due to the spare im guessing) sick car though!

the spare was actually on the drivers side :( I swear i saw the most amount of modified mustangs that day i had that on there. and i coulda sworn I saw people in v6's laughing at me. :nono:

Thread Info

• SONICobra
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list