viperkiller

VIPERKILLER

ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
Apr 11, 2006
i think i saw you today at higgins and plum grove around 130pm car looked sick!!! i think thats the second time i saw you in that area

yessir, must have been me! I think I was heading south to roselle to pick up an order for lincolnshire.

and thanks! could you tell that I tried to wash the salt off at the busy bee about an hour earlier? hahaa :(

WhtSuperStang

Jack Bauer > Chuck Norris
Jun 27, 2005
yessir, must have been me! I think I was heading south to roselle to pick up an order for lincolnshire.

and thanks! could you tell that I tried to wash the salt off at the busy bee about an hour earlier? hahaa :(

yea you were heading towards conant highschool

lol hey even with the salt on there ur car looked killer.

i saw you one time before i think...but each time im in my talon lol sick car!

VIPERKILLER

Apr 11, 2006
yea you were heading towards conant highschool

lol hey even with the salt on there ur car looked killer.

i saw you one time before i think...but each time im in my talon lol sick car!

yeap. well thanks, i try to keep the salt off this car, but its the second winter in a row that i drove it all winter.

can you see in the car at all? or were you too far away?

WhtSuperStang

Jack Bauer > Chuck Norris
Jun 27, 2005
yeap. well thanks, i try to keep the salt off this car, but its the second winter in a row that i drove it all winter.

can you see in the car at all? or were you too far away?

on was on the other side of the intersection facing you.. and i couldnt see anything that was one of the give aways that it was you was ur tinted windshield

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
ive never gone by percentages. only thing ive ever had on any of my cars is limo. But my 03 setup is this: double limo back window, limo on side windows, medium on the windshield, and 6-8" vinyl strip on the outside of the windshield.

basically, i own the sun.

Thanks, it looks fuggin' sick. I now know what I'm going to do when I get mine...

VIPERKILLER

Apr 11, 2006
you ever get hassled on the tinted windshield? i just see that being an issue if cops are driving opposite and are looking for seatbelts or some dumb shit like that.

no because if they do ever decide to flip, they just turn off when they see the florida plate.
and they cant see in from any direction since the windshield is tinted. so they cant give me a seat belt ticket.
:alcoholic

Thread Info