Kevin (RD SNAKE) at the Melrose Park Grand Prix

rdsnake

formerly RD SNAKE
Mar 5, 2006
either Kevin was there or someone used the name RD SNAKE to race!

were you there?

Copy ghost rider!

Went there friday night, had 3 nice little races.

Race 1 = WIN FOR ME, started 7th or so and had to work my way to the front
Race 2 = lose for me, started 4th or something and go taken out on the first turn
Race 3 = Win for me, started like dead last and kept workin my way up, ending up placing the leader in the last couple of turns.

When were you there? I think we are going on wednesday again, we need more people!

Mr. Unknown

Oct 26, 2005
Copy ghost rider!

Race 2 = lose for me, started 4th or something and go taken out on the first turn
Race 3 = Win for me, started like dead last and kept workin my way up, ending up placing the leader in the last couple of turns.

When were you there? I think we are going on wednesday again, we need more people!

No High Mph love

Big Cam Z28

banned from CorvetteForum
Jul 23, 2006
Copy ghost rider!

i'm the mechanic there! i'm there everyday! take 11. you'll win the race. :) trust me.

Mr. Unknown

Oct 26, 2005
all my carts were pretty shitty last time but I pulled my fastest time on them...I think im just getting to no the track. I still have to call on that league thing

He yea, I agree. The fist couple laps I was rusty as fuck. By the time I got the hang of it, it was time to come back in. I think a couple more outings would be good. I still want a rematch.

Thread Info