cobra dude 's car @ WOW

Stangfreak91

TCG Elite Member
Dec 5, 2004
Ok... so I did see it! Car looked like it was set up pretty nice? I'm not a big sticker fan at all! So I'd 86 those like yesterday!!! but 2 each his own!I don't even hang the Lube pros sticker on my car!!! the car has Sutton's name all over it???? Is it some kinda of famous race car?? that I don't know about??:dunno::dunno::dunno:

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
Cobra Dude was mopping vette's before a lot of us, and he has been a real Drag Racer from the beginning. I sat at RT66 with camera in hand and watched him beat a yellow Vette that I later found out he raced all the time and they ran within .200 of each other BUT....the Vette lost, did I film it??? NO, I was too busy watching and hoping for him to win and when I realised I forgot to film it I was so pissed.

This was the summer of 03 I think, and he was running faster, or just as fast as most of the cars on most of the boards, If I remember right. Always a gentleman, and he gave me great advice and helped me out a lot.

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
Cobra Dude was mopping vette's before a lot of us, and he has been a real Drag Racer from the beginning. I sat at RT66 with camera in hand and watched him beat a yellow Vette that I later found out he raced all the time and they ran within .200 of each other BUT....the Vette lost, did I film it??? NO, I was too busy watching and hoping for him to win and when I realised I forgot to film it I was so pissed.

This was the summer of 03 I think, and he was running faster, or just as fast as most of the cars on most of the boards, If I remember right. Always a gentleman, and he gave me great advice and helped me out a lot.
Harvey's car was the first Terminator I ever saw at the track. I was at Rt. 66 with my Formula and he was making passes in his bone stock 03 (going 12.9 or 13.0 at ~110 if memory serves).

Thread Info