Black Lightning AKA LaFonda

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
lol i know i know she needs a bath fuck lol how did you like x sport that shit is fucking player right we 150 dumb bells baby what did you and lil trent lift oh and that hood looks mean on that shit

It was alright kinda Junk IMO. I like fitness19 better. Better quality stuff and theres no 35lb plates at export??? :wtf: Also it really poorly layed out. IDK :dunno::laughing2

We worked out bi's and tri's

And thanks for the props

LSX7

ridng dirty
Oct 9, 2005
ya i think im gonna switch to bies and tris, back and shouldrs, and then chest im stuck at my weight trent is good to lift with he always pushed me at leats but i went to fitness 19 once didnt like it no locker rooms weird and i dont know i did back and bies and then when i was leaving i saw you guys but its cool i dont think you guys are my biggest fans right now..... trent is pmsing for no reason i use to best friends with the kid HE disaperres and then i find out hes calling me shaddy and shit wtf did i do lol so whatever dont really give two fucks about that and then you who wants to use me as a straight bar from what i hear but still car is looking hot needs a turbo kit lol gg man i have no issues with you so i just let it go my life is too busy..... so good luck with the lifting and the car maybe ill see you out in it this spring

Thread Info

• TERMINATED97
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list