imposter car? identical car?

GerRrg281

FORD POWER!
Sep 25, 2006
i guess somebody has been driving around gurnee area/ libertyville area with the same exact car as me.....gray, black rims, no spoiler, tinted windows, loud...

everybody keeps telling me they keep seeing this car and they think its me because it looks so similar.

i guess they take a class at CLC grayslake campus on thursdays at like 12? because it was seen there at that day and time before.

just want to know who this is and why does their car look so much like mine, and what the deal is??

WhtSuperStang

Jack Bauer > Chuck Norris
Jun 27, 2005
its not uncommon to have people with similar tastes and cars

you said "gray, black rims, no spoiler, tinted windows, loud"

sounds like wiked03 (carl's) car :dunno:

black rims are very popular now, tinted windows have always been cool, spoilerless is a popular thing also and what mustang dont you want a loud exhaust on

unless your getting blamed for things this "impostor" is doing, dont be mad just give a :headbang: if you see it

Not trying to be mean just putting some things out there

Either way nice car man!!:headbang::headbang:

GerRrg281

FORD POWER!
Sep 25, 2006
...yeah mine could look like his....but i have been around here with my same style for a long time now, and i just heard about this car looking like mine a little while ago....

...but i know i didn't pose off of any car because i haven't even seen this car.

but yeah, just want to meet this guy and see whats up.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
i guess somebody has been driving around gurnee area/ libertyville area with the same exact car as me.....gray, black rims, no spoiler, tinted windows, loud...

everybody keeps telling me they keep seeing this car and they think its me because it looks so similar.

i guess they take a class at CLC grayslake campus on thursdays at like 12? because it was seen there at that day and time before.

just want to know who this is and why does their car look so much like mine, and what the deal is??

My friend Mario in Wooddale has that exact same car DSG, black rims, no spoiler and tints. He bought the car new from me in 2004. Time to change your stang around if you want to look different.:p

Thread Info