Second time I saw you

Dragon03

Super hated on
Mar 28, 2007
Kevin (RD Snake) I know it was you not too many Red cobras running around with the blackouts up front....I was going down Army Trail around 6:00pm yesterday and you were going west and I was going east. I was in my Blazer. Looked like you were in a hurry:D I would have been out crusing in mine but I spent a better half of the day getting my Blazer ready for winter:mad:....damn brakes

rdsnake

formerly RD SNAKE
Mar 5, 2006
Kevin (RD Snake) I know it was you not too many Red cobras running around with the blackouts up front....I was going down Army Trail around 6:00pm yesterday and you were going west and I was going east. I was in my Blazer. Looked like you were in a hurry:D I would have been out crusing in mine but I spent a better half of the day getting my Blazer ready for winter:mad:....damn brakes

I'm guessing I was heading down Army trail towards RT59?

If so then I was on way to the corn fields to make a couple datalogs!

First I never see you, now I see you all the time WTF :dunno:

Dragon03

Super hated on
Mar 28, 2007
I'm guessing I was heading down Army trail towards RT59?

If so then I was on way to the corn fields to make a couple datalogs!

First I never see you, now I see you all the time WTF :dunno:

I dunno funny shit:lmao: I was going to stick my arm out the window but Im sure you would have been who the f was that and then all the people around me would have been thinking I was an idiot:lmao:

rdsnake

formerly RD SNAKE
Mar 5, 2006
I dunno funny shit:lmao: I was going to stick my arm out the window but Im sure you would have been who the f was that and then all the people around me would have been thinking I was an idiot:lmao:

hahaha I do that shit all the time...everyone looks at me like a idiot then I go "RD SNAKE" then they are like oooooooohhhh whats up man!!! haha funny shit

Thread Info

• Dragon03
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list