User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-07-2007, 04:16 PM   #1
Dragon03's Avatar
Super hated on
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 27,350
Super hated on
 
Dragon03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 27,350
Casino cash: $5761600
6.04 per day
Default Second time I saw you

Kevin (RD Snake) I know it was you not too many Red cobras running around with the blackouts up front....I was going down Army Trail around 6:00pm yesterday and you were going west and I was going east. I was in my Blazer. Looked like you were in a hurry I would have been out crusing in mine but I spent a better half of the day getting my Blazer ready for winter....damn brakes
__________________
2003 Redfire Cobra
2.3 Whipple @ 17lbs
567hp/560tq

Let the haters be haters
Dragon03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 04:26 PM   #2
rdsnake's Avatar
formerly RD SNAKE
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5,529
formerly RD SNAKE
 
rdsnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5,529
Casino cash: $18337200
1.12 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon03 View Post
Kevin (RD Snake) I know it was you not too many Red cobras running around with the blackouts up front....I was going down Army Trail around 6:00pm yesterday and you were going west and I was going east. I was in my Blazer. Looked like you were in a hurry I would have been out crusing in mine but I spent a better half of the day getting my Blazer ready for winter....damn brakes
I'm guessing I was heading down Army trail towards RT59?

If so then I was on way to the corn fields to make a couple datalogs!

First I never see you, now I see you all the time WTF
__________________
2015 GMC Denali Druamax
-Delete and tuned

2016 Polaris RZR turbo

2017 Civic Touring
rdsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 04:30 PM   #3
Dragon03's Avatar
Super hated on
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 27,350
Super hated on
 
Dragon03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 27,350
Casino cash: $5761600
6.04 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RD SNAKE View Post
I'm guessing I was heading down Army trail towards RT59?

If so then I was on way to the corn fields to make a couple datalogs!

First I never see you, now I see you all the time WTF
I dunno funny shit I was going to stick my arm out the window but Im sure you would have been who the f was that and then all the people around me would have been thinking I was an idiot
Dragon03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 04:37 PM   #4
rdsnake's Avatar
formerly RD SNAKE
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5,529
formerly RD SNAKE
 
rdsnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5,529
Casino cash: $18337200
1.12 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon03 View Post
I dunno funny shit I was going to stick my arm out the window but Im sure you would have been who the f was that and then all the people around me would have been thinking I was an idiot
hahaha I do that shit all the time...everyone looks at me like a idiot then I go "RD SNAKE" then they are like oooooooohhhh whats up man!!! haha funny shit
rdsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.6 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
no new posts