User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-12-2007, 10:05 AM   #1
VenomInside's Avatar
Just Grazing
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: SFO
Posts: 24,199
Just Grazing
 
VenomInside's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: SFO
Posts: 24,199
Casino cash: $19462200
4.39 per day
Default BLACK COBRA (Viper killer?)

Were you @ Gat Guns on saturday? I was shooting and when i came out your car was there.
__________________
2018 WRX - Performance Pkg - Short Throw - etc.
2019 White Silver Metallic Jetta SEL
VenomInside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 02:13 PM   #2
VIPERKILLER's Avatar
ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,398
ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
 
VIPERKILLER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,398
Casino cash: $4610000
0.29 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomInside View Post
Were you @ Gat Guns on saturday? I was shooting and when i came out your car was there.
http://www.chicagosvt.com/forums/sho...d.php3?t=24489

:0)

Yea I was there for a bit. which range were you in?
VIPERKILLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 03:27 PM   #3
VenomInside's Avatar
Just Grazing
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: SFO
Posts: 24,199
Just Grazing
 
VenomInside's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: SFO
Posts: 24,199
Casino cash: $19462200
4.39 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPERKILLER View Post
http://www.chicagosvt.com/forums/sho...d.php3?t=24489

:0)

Yea I was there for a bit. which range were you in?
Range II i believe.
VenomInside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 04:04 PM   #4
VIPERKILLER's Avatar
ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,398
ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
 
VIPERKILLER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,398
Casino cash: $4610000
0.29 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomInside View Post
Range II i believe.
thats the one on the right side right?
I was in there for a second, but we went over to the one on the left with all the womenzz.

what were you shooting?
VIPERKILLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 05:05 PM   #5
VenomInside's Avatar
Just Grazing
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: SFO
Posts: 24,199
Just Grazing
 
VenomInside's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: SFO
Posts: 24,199
Casino cash: $19462200
4.39 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPERKILLER View Post
thats the one on the right side right?
I was in there for a second, but we went over to the one on the left with all the womenzz.

what were you shooting?
Actually we were on the one to the left. It was me and an asian gentlemen. I was shooting just a Glock 9mm.
VenomInside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 06:13 PM   #6
VIPERKILLER's Avatar
ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,398
ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
 
VIPERKILLER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,398
Casino cash: $4610000
0.29 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomInside View Post
Actually we were on the one to the left. It was me and an asian gentlemen. I was shooting just a Glock 9mm.
The asian guy that was nailing shit? and helping people out?

I was renting. it had been about 10 years since I shot a hand gun. and I havent even shot the sig I have in florida. not even once
VIPERKILLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 07:17 AM   #7
VenomInside's Avatar
Just Grazing
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: SFO
Posts: 24,199
Just Grazing
 
VenomInside's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: SFO
Posts: 24,199
Casino cash: $19462200
4.39 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPERKILLER View Post
The asian guy that was nailing shit? and helping people out?

I was renting. it had been about 10 years since I shot a hand gun. and I havent even shot the sig I have in florida. not even once

Yep, i was the guy on his right. I used a house 9mm glock like i said. I swear shooting a gun is like theraputal.
VenomInside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 08:01 AM   #8
VIPERKILLER's Avatar
ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,398
ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
 
VIPERKILLER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,398
Casino cash: $4610000
0.29 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomInside View Post
Yep, i was the guy on his right. I used a house 9mm glock like i said. I swear shooting a gun is like theraputal.
it is pretty theraputic. Im going to start going every weekend and im going to rent a larger caliber gun each week until my skinny arms can handle the kick of a desert eagle. and if my arms dont snap off, im thinking about getting one. i shot the 92fs 9mm and a .40 springfield. this weekend im thinking about some 2 larger ones than that. do you go there often?
VIPERKILLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 08:59 AM   #9
VenomInside's Avatar
Just Grazing
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: SFO
Posts: 24,199
Just Grazing
 
VenomInside's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: SFO
Posts: 24,199
Casino cash: $19462200
4.39 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPERKILLER View Post
it is pretty theraputic. Im going to start going every weekend and im going to rent a larger caliber gun each week until my skinny arms can handle the kick of a desert eagle. and if my arms dont snap off, im thinking about getting one. i shot the 92fs 9mm and a .40 springfield. this weekend im thinking about some 2 larger ones than that. do you go there often?
Nice! I do go sometimes. I will be going a lot more now. I shot a .357 and almost flew through the wall. LOL.

I want to shoot some rifle's but i think gat does not have a range where you can.
VenomInside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 09:09 AM   #10
VIPERKILLER's Avatar
ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,398
ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
 
VIPERKILLER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,398
Casino cash: $4610000
0.29 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomInside View Post
Nice! I do go sometimes. I will be going a lot more now. I shot a .357 and almost flew through the wall. LOL.

I want to shoot some rifle's but i think gat does not have a range where you can.

haha Im bringing my 300+lb friend as a spotter when i do the big shit. but he has to wait outside for now until he gets his foid card. Yea they dont allow rifles. The largest gun they allow is the .50 cal desert eagle. and thats why my dad is banned from there. his friend came into town for a visit and they let some sunlight in im told.
VIPERKILLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 09:12 AM   #11
VenomInside's Avatar
Just Grazing
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: SFO
Posts: 24,199
Just Grazing
 
VenomInside's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: SFO
Posts: 24,199
Casino cash: $19462200
4.39 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPERKILLER View Post
haha Im bringing my 300+lb friend as a spotter when i do the big shit. but he has to wait outside for now until he gets his foid card. Yea they dont allow rifles. The largest gun they allow is the .50 cal desert eagle. and thats why my dad is banned from there. his friend came into town for a visit and they let some sunlight in im told.
HOLY SHIT!
VenomInside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 01:42 PM   #12
EVLSVT's Avatar
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 2,446
Banned
 
EVLSVT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 2,446
Casino cash: $4610000
0.46 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomInside View Post
HOLY SHIT!
sunlight?
EVLSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 01:45 PM   #13
VenomInside's Avatar
Just Grazing
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: SFO
Posts: 24,199
Just Grazing
 
VenomInside's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: SFO
Posts: 24,199
Casino cash: $19462200
4.39 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVLSVT View Post
sunlight?
Shooting a hole through the wall. Ie, letting sunlight in.
VenomInside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 01:57 PM   #14
Ear Rak's Avatar
Underemployed
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Posts: 25,517
Underemployed
 
Ear Rak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Posts: 25,517
Casino cash: $21375199
5.07 per day
Default

i say...we go this weekend mikey and viperkiller. i'm itching to shoot the .45...plus sounds like you want to shoot it too viperkiller
__________________
2009 Mustang GT 5spd - Because race car
2005 F250 4x4 Powerstroke - STOLEN
Ear Rak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 05:40 AM   #15
VIPERKILLER's Avatar
ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,398
ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
 
VIPERKILLER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,398
Casino cash: $4610000
0.29 per day
Default

its yom kippur for me, i cant and sunday is football day , so i cant till next weekend. but lemme knwo if you guys go the following sat.
VIPERKILLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 10:15 AM   #16
Mr. Smith's Avatar  
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 23
 
Mr. Smith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 23
Casino cash: $4610000
0.00 per day
Default ..

If you guys get the chance, shoot the .50 cal! It's a blast!
__________________
2003 Black 10th Anniversary coupe
Mr. Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.6 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
no new posts