13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

Last edited:

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
BTW Get some all weather vinyl in gloss black and put it over the strips on the bottom of the windows.. people do that in the bonneville community to make the window trim look like new for up to 8 years, and it's relatively cheap and looks perfect if ya do it right.

Turboobsessed

Jul 21, 2008
Aurora, IL
Real Name
Carlo
Clean ride, what kind of mods do you have done to it? I almost ventured into the DSM world but it was tough to find one that wasn't beat or crappily modded.

Yea it was hard to find one for me also. Took me about a year, but I just went and finally bought one. I pretty much have done alot of maintinance to it since it was my DD. Its not my DD anymore since a month and a half ago. I went the Honda reliabality route :).

Nice pics. Are you from around the Northgate area?

Yes I am, have you seen me from around there?

Nice. Did you sign up on chitowndsm.com and speak nothing but spanish?

Haha yea! I was messing around with people. I ended up saying it was a joke at the end of the thread.

nice. i like that third shot down ;)

where was this taken

13.jpg

This was taken in Sheboygan, WI by Lake Michigan. It is about 3 hours from here. You ask, Why is the car out there? Well when I used to have the Talon as a DD I used to drive it up there every two weeks. My GF went to college out there for half a year and THANK GOD! nothing happend to it. Never did it break :). Well maybe once, I split a intercooler pipe in half so I had to use a garbage bag and zip ties to seal the hole until I got home. Ghetto Indeed!

BTW Get some all weather vinyl in gloss black and put it over the strips on the bottom of the windows.. people do that in the bonneville community to make the window trim look like new for up to 8 years, and it's relatively cheap and looks perfect if ya do it right.

Haha I have been wanting to fix that, but I really dont care much about the body. Maybe someday ill do something about it. Thanks for the advice though!

Turboobsessed

Jul 21, 2008
Aurora, IL
Real Name
Carlo
long time no see!! hows life meng?! car looks clean!

Clean... In Pictures! Whats up Evan? Yea its been a long time. I knew it was you by just looking at the Cooper. Life is good, you still road race the cooper?

what up carlos!?

^Perfect example on who still call me Carlo(S). Whats up Ryan? Haha just giving you a hard time. You still have that slow sthang?

Clean... In Pictures! Whats up Evan? Yea its been a long time. I knew it was you by just looking at the Cooper. Life is good, you still road race the cooper?

^Perfect example on who still call me Carlo(S). Whats up Ryan? Haha just giving you a hard time. You still have that slow sthang?

ha my bad.

i got a 2002 now instead of that old shitbox but may be gettin rid of it...

Turboobsessed

Jul 21, 2008
Aurora, IL
Real Name
Carlo

Turboobsessed

Jul 21, 2008
Aurora, IL
Real Name
Carlo
Awesome and clean DSM! 92 is a great year so long as you get the early model, 6bolt /4bolt combo. What do you plan on doing to the car?

Yea its a 6/4 bolt combo :). I plan on only driving it in the summer time and take it to the track. I have driven this thing through 3 winters already. Its time for it to rest and only have fun in it instead of daily driving it. I might hit the track one more time this year in August to see what it can do.

Thread Info