User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-02-2007, 01:54 PM   #1
Maniak's Avatar  
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Highland Park, IL
Posts: 7,953
 
Maniak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Highland Park, IL
Posts: 7,953
Casino cash: $4903600
1.63 per day
Default dgussin at hp ford?

my buddy is a tech at highland park ford and he said there was a white gt500 with blue stripes and ccw's in for service.

it was getting the tranny replaced

is this u?
__________________
94 cobra
-408-T56-
-475rwhp/451rwtq-


-Zach
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 02:12 PM   #2
Oncebitten03's Avatar  
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,947
 
Oncebitten03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,947
Casino cash: $4610500
0.37 per day
Default

i dont think there's many others like that around here, so it must be
__________________
92 Calypso notch
06 TB SS
07 GSXR 1k
03 Cobra sold


Oncebitten03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 07:59 PM   #3
VenomInside's Avatar
Just Grazing
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: SFO
Posts: 24,199
Just Grazing
 
VenomInside's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: SFO
Posts: 24,199
Casino cash: $19462200
4.39 per day
Default

Who is your buddy? Is it george?
__________________
2018 WRX - Performance Pkg - Short Throw - etc.
2019 White Silver Metallic Jetta SEL
VenomInside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 09:46 PM   #4
Maniak's Avatar  
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Highland Park, IL
Posts: 7,953
 
Maniak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Highland Park, IL
Posts: 7,953
Casino cash: $4903600
1.63 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomInside
Who is your buddy? Is it george?
i know him and talked to him but my buddy is chris.

george is the man! he has a sweet f250 and building a turbo fox.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 12:37 AM   #5
dgussin1's Avatar
dgussin1
 
Posts: n/a
dgussin1
 
dgussin1's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Casino cash: $
0 per day
Default

yeah that's my car. One of my buddies said he saw my car downtown today...ask your buddy if somebody is joyriding my car, so I can whoop someones ass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 12:42 AM   #6
Mr. Unknown's Avatar  
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 0
 
Mr. Unknown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 0
Casino cash: $4611500
0 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgussin1
yeah that's my car. One of my buddies said he saw my car downtown today...ask your buddy if somebody is joyriding my car, so I can whoop someones ass.
O Snap.
Mr. Unknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 02:00 PM   #7
Maniak's Avatar  
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Highland Park, IL
Posts: 7,953
 
Maniak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Highland Park, IL
Posts: 7,953
Casino cash: $4903600
1.63 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgussin1
yeah that's my car. One of my buddies said he saw my car downtown today...ask your buddy if somebody is joyriding my car, so I can whoop someones ass.
dont see how this is possible. the shop is closed on sunday.

downtown highland park, or downtown chicago?

and if someone saw that car being driven, the mechanics do have to make sure everything is working properly after the work is done.

why did u take it to them? warranty work? the guy workin on it though knows his shit. he is a great guy.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 08:17 PM   #8
StAnGbAnGeR's Avatar  
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 61
 
StAnGbAnGeR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 61
Casino cash: $4610000
0.01 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgussin1
yeah that's my car. One of my buddies said he saw my car downtown today...ask your buddy if somebody is joyriding my car, so I can whoop someones ass.
oh shit...............
StAnGbAnGeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 11:27 AM   #9
dgussin1's Avatar
dgussin1
 
Posts: n/a
dgussin1
 
dgussin1's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Casino cash: $
0 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maniak
dont see how this is possible. the shop is closed on sunday.

downtown highland park, or downtown chicago?

and if someone saw that car being driven, the mechanics do have to make sure everything is working properly after the work is done.

why did u take it to them? warranty work? the guy workin on it though knows his shit. he is a great guy.
he saw it on saturday. (wasn't 100% sure it was mine)

downtown chicago (30 miles from HP)...way too far for a test drive.

new trans. the guy working on it was a engineer from SVT (from Michigan).
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 03:50 PM   #10
Maniak's Avatar  
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Highland Park, IL
Posts: 7,953
 
Maniak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Highland Park, IL
Posts: 7,953
Casino cash: $4903600
1.63 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgussin1
he saw it on saturday. (wasn't 100% sure it was mine)

downtown chicago (30 miles from HP)...way too far for a test drive.

new trans. the guy working on it was a engineer from SVT (from Michigan).
i heard about the engineer from SVT. i was told he wasnt workin on it just talking to the mechanic who was.

my buddy went along for the test after they did the trans swap. they were only out for a total of ten minutes and he said they really didnt flog it at all.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 06:23 PM   #11
dgussin1's Avatar
dgussin1
 
Posts: n/a
dgussin1
 
dgussin1's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Casino cash: $
0 per day
Default

yeah, there was only 5 miles added to the car when I picked it up earler. My buddy must have seen another GT500 (which I still haven't, DAMMIT!). The trans feels great, shifts much better...they forgot to reconnect my rear camera to the reverse sensor though. (so the camera comes on the screen when I put the car in reverse).

thanks HP Ford. Total bill was $4300, paid by warranty.

BTW what doe "really didnt flog it at all." mean?
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 07:22 PM   #12
Jimbo's Avatar
Back in the game...
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 9,962
Back in the game...
 
Jimbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 9,962
Casino cash: $4610300
1.95 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgussin1
yeah, there was only 5 miles added to the car when I picked it up earler. My buddy must have seen another GT500 (which I still haven't, DAMMIT!). The trans feels great, shifts much better...they forgot to reconnect my rear camera to the reverse sensor though. (so the camera comes on the screen when I put the car in reverse).

thanks HP Ford. Total bill was $4300, paid by warranty.

BTW what doe "really didnt flog it at all." mean?
Didn't beat the fuck out of it... just put it through the normal paces/spirited driving to ensure no problems.
__________________
2005 GSXR1000 - 10.6 @ 142 SOLD
2003 Cobra - 10.78 @ 128 SOLD
2006 Jeep SRT8 - 8.2 @ 87 (1/8 MILE) SOLD
2006 Ford F250 Diesel - 14.2 @ 93 TOTALLED
2005 BMW M3 - Brake Dust Mod Conroid Killer SOLD
2004 Cobra - 11.913 @ 116
2005 Subaru Impreza - DD/Winter Beater
Jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 08:49 PM   #13
Maniak's Avatar  
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Highland Park, IL
Posts: 7,953
 
Maniak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Highland Park, IL
Posts: 7,953
Casino cash: $4903600
1.63 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo1221
Didn't beat the fuck out of it... just put it through the normal paces/spirited driving to ensure no problems.
that is correct, couldnt say it any better myself.

no burnouts, no donuts, no spinnin tires, no powershifts.......
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 11:50 PM   #14
dgussin1's Avatar
dgussin1
 
Posts: n/a
dgussin1
 
dgussin1's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Casino cash: $
0 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maniak
that is correct, couldnt say it any better myself.

no burnouts, no donuts, no spinnin tires, no powershifts.......
good good...I could never work for a dealer.

  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.6 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
no new posts