Discuss. :s00ls:

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
white is by far the best color choice! so are your parents gonna let you drive it...:rofl:

Let me drive it? I bought it.

The grand am warranty was about 2k miles from being up. Its getting too unreliable, and I think something finally hit me that told me I was wasting my money trying to mod it.

Funny story. I was on my way to indiana this morning to sell my rims and the fucker broke down on the highway! Ended up getting it towed home (only about 10 miles luckily) fixed it up to get it running and drove straight to the dealer. We had been working on the deal with the TBSS for a couple of days now, and the guy finally caved today, giving us what we wanted for the car, and the price on the truck.

Its an 06 AWD SS, 20k miles, paid 20,500, 4.9 APR for 60mos., $400 gas card, and broke even on the trade for the grand am.

CLIFFS: Traded in grand am for a TBSS.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
sweet! i was waiting for the catch....you've seen the light. too bad it took you so long to figure out you were wasting your money on the GA.

congrats!

lowering springs in the future?

Im thinking the eibach springs. 1.5" front 2" rear. Just enough without looking ghetto and slammed. Id like to powder coat the wheels black as well, HIDs, some badge overlays and that would be it for looks. I plan on going with some kooks longtubes, corsa catback, standard mailorder tune, and the nitrous kit from my grand am for now. After that Ive gotta see what money is left from selling my grand am shit.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Im thinking the eibach springs. 1.5" front 2" rear. Just enough without looking ghetto and slammed. Id like to powder coat the wheels black as well, HIDs, some badge overlays and that would be it for looks. I plan on going with some kooks longtubes, corsa catback, standard mailorder tune, and the nitrous kit from my grand am for now. After that Ive gotta see what money is left from selling my grand am shit.

that all sounds good! feel free to add a magic stick 4 to the list...:hsugh:

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
A quick search on google reveals this:
2655.jpg

that one is RWD though. There was one when i broke 12's in my car he was running 12.6's. he was supercharged, tuned and had exhaust. I plan on getting on someday aswell. If I didn't owe so much on this car it would already be gone for one.

Congrats though ;) I love me a white TBSS :bowdown:

Chrisco

is a work in progress
Jan 26, 2008
Downers Grove, IL.

You like wasting money? You could easily save close to a grand by getting your headers and exhaust from different manufacturers.

Awesome pick-up though. I really like those things.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
You like wasting money? You could easily save close to a grand by getting your headers and exhaust from different manufacturers.

Awesome pick-up though. I really like those things.

Im using the money I wasted on the grand am parts to waste on the trailblazer parts. Sooooooo its not as much of a waste I guess? Stock exhaust is 3" already, so Im thinking of cutting out the resonator and putting a new muffler in. Thats plenty for now, and at minimal cost.

Mickey

Look at those low rates!
Feb 13, 2008
Normal, IL
Real Name
Mickey Cole

I think all of this sounds great! We rode in Mirza's 9-7 and it was ballsy as fuck. I can only imagine a slightly lighter vehicle with mods n some laughing gas :bigthumb:

Thread Info