2004 Screming Yellow Terminator

adamzx3

May 24, 2007
Firstof all I am new here my name is Adam and I love mustangs but cant afford one yet but hopefully will own one soon.

I keep seeing this Screming Terminator with Red bumper Inserts on Harlem at least 5-10 time a week if not more. I work as a porter at Midway autohaus on 74th and Harlem and he always either passes by or goes to the hand car wash across the street. Evrytime he leaves the car wash i just stare at the car until its out of sight with amazment. Thing is absolutly amazing and sounds like it has either a kb or a whipple, he also has chrome saleens. Helikes to go through the gears evrytime he leaves making the car go a little sidways as if he knew i was watching lol.

Whoever owns the car gets mad props from me on it, the car is absolutley stunning

02RedL

adamzx3 said:
Firstof all I am new here my name is Adam and I love mustangs but cant afford one yet but hopefully will own one soon.

I keep seeing this Screming Terminator with Red bumper Inserts on Harlem at least 5-10 time a week if not more. I work as a porter at Midway autohaus on 74th and Harlem and he always either passes by or goes to the hand car wash across the street. Evrytime he leaves the car wash i just stare at the car until its out of sight with amazment. Thing is absolutly amazing and sounds like it has either a kb or a whipple, he also has chrome saleens. Helikes to go through the gears evrytime he leaves making the car go a little sidways as if he knew i was watching lol.

Whoever owns the car gets mad props from me on it, the car is absolutley stunning
Thanks, ya thats me. Them guys at the car wash like to see me get on it, so I usually put a show on for em! :D Yes, it does have a KB by the way. I live right off 65th by Oak Park, I live at that car wash! :lmao:

adamzx3

May 24, 2007
Thats a beutiful car you have. When your at the car wash and get on it when leaving it makes any crappy day at work alot better. Next time i see you leaving your going to see a thumbs up :p.I'm trying to get my boss to buy a termi at auction but he dosent want too : (. I drive a green zx3 focus with a bodykit and rims maybe you saw it by the dealership.

BTW how much do those guys charge for a wash? See some amazing cars going through there on saturdays especially.

All in all your car is amazing.

Adam

Thread Info

• A
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list