Ricky
lots o' go karts!

little go kart
IMG_2729.jpg

turbo go kart
IMG_2762.jpg

vtakk go kart
IMG_2766.jpg

my german go kart -- finally lowered :) no more 4x4 wheel gap.
IMG_2746.jpg

go kart house!
IMG_2771.jpg

:ph34r:

Ricky

MWIR.net
May 5, 2008
Aurora, IL
Real Name
Ricky
nice gokart (top picture), you build that yourself?

it belongs to the friend with the black S2000. he picked it up for free, it just needed a trans. It's pretty quick!

Nice rides. What kind of mods do you have on the Mazda?

Mazda and S2000's are his buddies.

IIRC the mazda is autocross setup, but is still fairly nasty.

the miata is another friends' car as dan mentioned, however it's not setup for autocross. You must be confusing it with another miata. It's setup to just be a fun street car, however it has seen its fair share of road race track action. this friend has had the car for close to 7 years and doesn't go online much, so not many people have seen this car unless you're local. It's a turbo miata, t3/t4 pieced together kit with all top notch components. Lowered on tein coilovers and volk TE37s. It's actually going to be for sale soon.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
the miata is another friends' car as dan mentioned, however it's not setup for autocross. You must be confusing it with another miata. It's setup to just be a fun street car, however it has seen its fair share of road race track action. this friend has had the car for close to 7 years and doesn't go online much, so not many people have seen this car unless you're local. It's a turbo miata, t3/t4 pieced together kit with all top notch components. Lowered on tein coilovers and volk TE37s. It's actually going to be for sale soon.

I just remembered, I must have been thinking of that red first gen that was the autoX monster, is that right?

but seriously, submit the gokart pic for COTM

Ricky

MWIR.net
May 5, 2008
Aurora, IL
Real Name
Ricky
what all is done to that red one? its still 4 banger powered right? its not an LS1 car or anything I don't think.

yeah, the factory 1.6L with a GT28RS.

Do you take classes at COD? I'd see a Miata just like that outside the M building all the time last semester.

Yes, the owner of the blue Miata just finished up at COD.

do you know someone with a silver s2k in aurora?

i know 2 people with silver S2ks in Aurora. We're all from Aurora. be more specific :p

Thread Info