I saw Old JiggyOne @ Woodfield Chevy

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
I did ask my wife if I could go back and buy it back from them....but she said no... :( I do miss it, and when I went back to get the plates for the vette I took a good look at it and I noticed that the exhaust tips were all fucked up and misaligned and there was rubber all over the underside of the rear wheel wells. Looks like someone went and had some fun with it after I traded it....I know it wasnt me. That car was babied until I would take it to the track, then I would rip on it. But on the streets, it was babied and washed twice a week. I do miss it, but wait until you guys get to see the vette... :burnout:

Stangfreak91

TCG Elite Member
Dec 5, 2004
I saw the tips too and the rubber, I knew you kept the car cleaner than that so I was sure it was an idiot at the dealer. You wouldn't want the car back after seeing that! Probadly needs a trans and clutch now. I gave her a lite rub on the hood and told her it would be ok!!!!! She whispered back " tell Brian he's a biotch" :D :D

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Stangfreak91 said:
I saw the tips too and the rubber, I knew you kept the car cleaner than that so I was sure it was an idiot at the dealer. You wouldn't want the car back after seeing that! Probadly needs a trans and clutch now. I gave her a lite rub on the hood and told her it would be ok!!!!! She whispered back " tell Brian he's a biotch" :D :D

Awwww, poor cobra. Please somebody give it a good home before some scumbag salesman man handles it again.
:)

Thread Info