Red 1999 Cobra Lifetime Fitness Bloomingdale

CobraKalas

Regular
Nov 16, 2005
Saw a Red 1999 Cobra with 03 replica wheels 315/35/17 bfg newer style drag radials at Lifetime Fitness in Bloomingdale. I came out after working out and come to realize he parked right next to my Black 99. waited a few minutes to see who it was. guy gets in car and drives off like I was just another car, no acknowledgement WTF!?! ended up goin North on Gary ave afterwards as I went south...

CobraKalas

Regular
Nov 16, 2005
Rotzs99 said:
That might be one of the newer members. I believe we had a red 99 just get replica 03s. I would have shown you love. Your car is clean.
haha, thanks Rotz. i know they were replicas cuz they were 315s, but also the center cap was one of those replica "cobra" emblems that alot of those replica companies use.

he had a slight tint on the windows, and had exhaust (not sure which tho)

Stangirl

Apr 20, 2006
RD SNAKE said:
sorry guys, I wouldn't buy a 99 if somone paid me...those things are FUCKED up......The TSB list is VERY long...

they r not Fucked up, they r just weak.. I wouldnt build mine, when i bought it in 00, it was for daily driving....... They dont handle boost or nos well... i found that out. Also the trannys r as fragile as glass. Mine was a late production so there are no recalls on it, never were infact.

Thread Info