Blue 03/04 Cobra on rt 59 riding my bumper

01Cobra

Johnny Cobra
May 3, 2006
Now normally on dry pavement roads it wouldnt bug me much. But I noticed the headlights of a Mustang approaching behind me on snow covered/icy/not so good rt 59 in lake barrington. He was right up on the rear of my bumper (could barely see his headlights he was so close). Knowing that if I had to stop, it would be impossible for him to stop without hitting me. I pulled to the left oncoming lane(no traffic 1:00am) and made the guy in the Cobra pass me up. I figured Id save him the opportunity of having a cobra and cobra accident on rt 59 at 1am. I proceeded to continue my granny driving in the snow, while he then proceeded to display his bumper riding agression on the next car in front of him.

So whoever you are, and I hope your not on the summer tires, be careful. Riding the rear bumper of a car on roads that my blizzaks are having a hell of a time with, is not so smart of an idea.

sonic02gt

Kona Blue shelby
Sep 18, 2005
01Cobra said:
Now normally on dry pavement roads it wouldnt bug me much. But I noticed the headlights of a Mustang approaching behind me on snow covered/icy/not so good rt 59 in lake barrington. He was right up on the rear of my bumper (could barely see his headlights he was so close). Knowing that if I had to stop, it would be impossible for him to stop without hitting me. I pulled to the left oncoming lane(no traffic 1:00am) and made the guy in the Cobra pass me up. I figured Id save him the opportunity of having a cobra and cobra accident on rt 59 at 1am. I proceeded to continue my granny driving in the snow, while he then proceeded to display his bumper riding agression on the next car in front of him.

So whoever you are, and I hope your not on the summer tires, be careful. Riding the rear bumper of a car on roads that my blizzaks are having a hell of a time with, is not so smart of an idea.
+1 i hate that too jon i would do the same thing just let him pass :headbang:

SonicBlur

Harvester of Sorrow
Oct 15, 2004
Schaumburg
01Cobra said:

To whoever you are, you are a TOOL! I hate douchebags like you! Sell your Cobra and buy an Integra or something! :mad:

-Mike

02RedL

I hate dickheads like that! Probably some young punk, drivin like a nitwit, then smashes it up, and says hmmmmmm wonder how that happened? Thats ok, that car will find its way to the boneyard soon drivin like that, which means one less 03/04 cobra, and mine becomes more valuable! :D

Thread Info