Silver 03 Vert Dundee and Hicks Saturday/Today

VIPERKILLER

ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
Apr 11, 2006
T_Factor said:
whtsvt saw him too...

If it is the same guy... Silver vert, black rims, borla exhaust... Have talked to him a couple times - cool guy... Last time I saw him he was working @ Delta Sonic on 68 in Palatine.

btw... you have one of those cobras sitting up here in BG?

they are both gt's :(

but yea, both are here in BG. Im always around, and like all f'in over so i dunno why no one spots me , i think Mr pass was the only one to spot me. I guess maybe people dismiss my fla plates and dont think im from around here.

ChromeCobra

TCG Elite Member
Nov 19, 2005
T_Factor said:
whtsvt saw him too...

If it is the same guy... Silver vert, black rims, borla exhaust... Have talked to him a couple times - cool guy... Last time I saw him he was working @ Delta Sonic on 68 in Palatine.

btw... you have one of those cobras sitting up here in BG?
I saw that Cobra pulling out of that Delta Sonic over the summer and I was wondering who is was, it sounds sick.

VIPERKILLER

ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
Apr 11, 2006
01Cobra said:
Did it have black filled Cobra on the back? Cause I saw a silver vert on sat as well.

not sure. only saw the front of it out of the corner of my eye as i was getting lose turning through the intersection.

I'd like to take a look @ that turbo setup someday.

no prob. although its still going through a massive overhaul from the single turbo setup to the twin. ive been out of town pretty much 50 work weeks for the past two years. so its been tough looking at all the parts just sitting there. and it doesnt help that my builder is moving to michigan. But i hope to have it out for the summer and last few RSD's.

i see you all the time around strats and stuff in the summer...

yea this summer in particular was not fun going there. because the few times i went there, i brought the 03gt when it was just an exhaust car. And people were asking for spots like i had brought out the turbo car. and people wouldnt race ralphies blue lx pretty much just because he owns an outlaw car. :( I will probably be bringing both my GT's to RSD to ensure that i can get some good races.

Thread Info