White cobra at Dundee/Hicks this AM

Tom

aka T_Factor
May 21, 2005
Here and There
Many Thx. :D

Yeah, the bark (SLP LMII) is far worse than its bite. I'm finally going to get a couple things done to it in the next 30 days or so. Nothing high end as previously planned :mad: damn divorce... Just a 2.76 upper, HE, SLP catted X, & a tune. It'll give me a little something more for those sweet stock C6's and earlier z06's. :burnout:

Tom

aka T_Factor
May 21, 2005
Here and There
heartbreaker68 said:
I want to say I have seen you before on lake cook road, and by chance is your svt symbol on the decklid crooked just a tad?

Lake Cook is definitely one of the roads of choice. I live in the Barrington area and work in Deerfield.

Regarding the symbol... Damn it if it is :-o ... Now I'm going to have to look closely and ask for a couple opinions after work today.

Tom

aka T_Factor
May 21, 2005
Here and There
noavgcobra said:
its funny i saw you also i was taking my 04 to buss ford and it was like i saw my own car drive right past me...thought someone stole it on me! looks good

LoL - I am up in the Crystal Lake area and will run up to Harvey etc... to play golf with some buds. McHenry specific though... My bud owns the Taylor Street on 31 so maybe there too.

Thread Info