01 or 03/04 Mineral Gray Cobra Vert. -- @ 12/68 in Palatine -- Saturday 12/30

Tom

aka T_Factor
May 21, 2005
Here and There
Before going to the gym I decided to put some new shoes on the cobra. Went with some BF Goodrich G-Force as the store manager @ NTB in Palatine treated me very well - as usual :biggthump. Anyway, stopped @ the light, going wb on 68 was a Mineral Gray Cobra Vert. I didn't get a great look, hence the uncertainty on whether it was 01 or 03/04. I did however throw him a little rev in passing as I went by him/her in the right turn lane.

VIPERKILLER

ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
Apr 11, 2006
oh man, thats got to be the worst NTB ive ever been to. Theyve paid to replace rims for me twice. refused to touch any of my friends rims 18" and above. and called my slicks "drag radials" and said they wont mount drag radials either. and said my 15" welds were "too big". :dunno: they are just plain retarded there. although the old manager did take care of the problems, no questions asked.

VIPERKILLER

ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
Apr 11, 2006
N20GT said:
NTB sucks, but alot of tire shops don't know shit about slicks and competition tires and are therefore too scared to touch them, and too lazy to learn about them. BTW, what size are the slicks on the car in your sig viperkiller? The one on the right with the black draglites.

yea, but they also messed up my regular rims right out of the box, twice. so did a tire kingdom (which owns NTB). But the NTB in vernon hills never had a problem with my shit.

those slicks were 28x15's in the pic.

Tom

aka T_Factor
May 21, 2005
Here and There
VIPERKILLER said:
oh man, thats got to be the worst NTB ive ever been to. Theyve paid to replace rims for me twice. refused to touch any of my friends rims 18" and above. and called my slicks "drag radials" and said they wont mount drag radials either. and said my 15" welds were "too big". :dunno: they are just plain retarded there. although the old manager did take care of the problems, no questions asked.

The new store manager (Latino dude) really has taken good care of me. I will say that when I first went there (prior Latino dude) they scuffed up my rear bumper. When I called them out on it they quickly took care of it. I only have stock rims / tires on mine, so, no issues as of yet.

Evidently there is a guy that works for NTB (not sure what store) who owns a turbo cobra. Store manager said he took one ride and that was it. First time a car scared the crap out of him. LoL.

Thread Info

• Tom
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list