c (Custom).jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 25
  • d (Custom).jpg
    d (Custom).jpg
    37 KB · Views: 106

ShankGT

Regular
Apr 24, 2006
Yeah that was me in the Meridian Silver Turbo. Question though, how did you know I had an X50? - well it formerly was an X50. Its pretty modded now with
Zero Clearance Turbos
100 octane programming
Cargraphic Exhaust
JIC Coilovers
and more.

There is no way to tell the 911 turbo is X50 from the outside. There is no body differentiation. My rear wing is by stosek and my front lip is by sportec. My side skirts are factory, but painted to match.

Ryan

whistlen93

ouch does that hurt?
Sep 29, 2005
i live, eat and sleep porsche, but breathe mustangs. the owner of the dealer i work for is a road racing junkie and a founding member of the autobahn country club, so i get to spend alot of time with his pca/scca guys, we also do alot of porsche performance work at the dealer. got a new gt3 rs on order to replace the 360 c.s. nice car but slow when compared to a well build porsche. by the way if you know anyone interested in the challenge, its red/red custom roll bar and suede/ aluminum panels and racing harness set up, brembo g.t. brakes and michelen sport cup tires brand new. and i new it was an x50 (or crazy money t.t.) by the way the turbos spooled up and that it was alwheel drive and not a gt2. tt s just dont have the smack that a gt2 or x50 has.
i was in a silver jeep around the arlington race track and was behind you untill I90

Thread Info