black mustang GT and yellow 199X mustang-Elgin

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
suzukiracer1604 said:
I saw a black mustang GT and a yellow 199X mustang in Elgin Saturday the 24th anyone from the site? i would take a guess and say the yellow one i saw was chrome cobra but im not sure :dunno:

Option 1: Black GT w/ black bullit rims and no spoiler- My buddy Tony-

Option 2: Black GT 03'-04' with polished GT rims/ 99' Cobra style rims with mach 1 chin spoiler, grille delete, tints, and loud exhaust -A hispanic buddy of mine-

Option 3: Blach GT no spoiler, chrome 03' Cobra rims -My buddy Kevin-

Mark AKA Chrome Cobra is another friend of mine and I'm pretty sure his stang is away for the winter....

ChromeCobra

TCG Elite Member
Nov 19, 2005
BOOSTED2V said:

Option 2: Black GT 03'-04' with polished GT rims/ 99' Cobra style rims with mach 1 chin spoiler, grille delete, tints, and loud exhaust -A hispanic buddy of mine-

Mark AKA Chrome Cobra is another friend of mine and I'm pretty sure his stang is away for the winter....
+1

suzukiracer1604

TCG Elite Member
May 5, 2006
BOOSTED2V said:

im not sure about any of those, i just saw them make a turn, they got next to each other and took off, i couldnt tell if the black mustang had any of that stuff

LSX7

ridng dirty
Oct 9, 2005
BOOSTED2V said:

chad i think your new toy is faster than your 2

Thread Info