SonicBlueDevil--Were you at Woodfield Mall tonight?

SonicBlur

Harvester of Sorrow
Oct 15, 2004
Schaumburg
I left The Cheesecake Factory with my girlfriend and on my way out I saw a lowered, Sonic Blue Lightning with guages, and an aftermarket hood....it also had a ChicagoSVT.com sticker on the top of the sliding window. Was that you?

If it was you, you probably wouldn't recognize me, I was in a Sonic Blue Ford Ranger with an amber rotating light on the top. I also rolled by real slow to see if you would catch the ChicagoSVT.com sticker on the bottom of my sliding window. Either way...that has to have been the NICEST Lightning I have ever seen! Fastest color ever...and I should know, I have two of the same color, LOL!!

-Mike

Jul 7, 2006
SonicBlur said:
I left The Cheesecake Factory with my girlfriend and on my way out I saw a lowered, Sonic Blue Lightning with guages, and an aftermarket hood....it also had a ChicagoSVT.com sticker on the top of the sliding window. Was that you?

If it was you, you probably wouldn't recognize me, I was in a Sonic Blue Ford Ranger with an amber rotating light on the top. I also rolled by real slow to see if you would catch the ChicagoSVT.com sticker on the bottom of my sliding window. Either way...that has to have been the NICEST Lightning I have ever seen! Fastest color ever...and I should know, I have two of the same color, LOL!!

-Mike

LOL! Yes that was me... I was also leaving The Cheesecake Factory from dinner with the Fiance. You should have stopped over and knocked on the window :). She was dirty last night from some rain. Ahh that was a good $50 desert that turned into more food. Thanks for the compliments though! You should see her when shes all shined up and the rims are cleeeaaan.

Mr. Unknown

Oct 26, 2005
I took that sig pic! :headbang:

BEFORE IT WAS TAINTED

Sonypictures7847.jpg

Thread Info