RICED out SN-95 Mustang GT on Rollins...

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
Oh my god I have just seen the ugliest Mustang EVER! It was a red Mustang GT with a fat-ricer body kit and a dumb looking wing. I was in the LS and wanted to see if he at least had enough nuts to play with my car a little bit. After I goosed the throttle a little bit and came back to him he would not even look my way again. Oh well, I have still yet to get any kind of a race in the LS.

Mr. Unknown

Oct 26, 2005
Was it this car?

032606_13161.jpg

http://www.chicagosvt.com/forums/showthread.php3?t=10661

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
Jimbo1221 said:
Rob, I have a picture of it on my phone, and it is NOT a GT. I raced him in my Jeep AND my Explorer and WON! I'll show u the picture

Though it did have the badges, I was pondering whether it was a GT or not. I didn't hear any exhaust note and I sure as hell wasn't about to roll my windows down in the 40 degree weather! hehe. That guys car was very gay.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
rocket5979 said:
Though it did have the badges, I was pondering whether it was a GT or not. I didn't hear any exhaust note and I sure as hell wasn't about to roll my windows down in the 40 degree weather! hehe. That guys car was very gay.

Yes, it has dual exhaust, with FAT ASS tips on there, and it hangs down SOOOOO low!

Thread Info