Red Mach With a Major NO NO

MachMe 03

Move or be moved cuz...
Aug 24, 2006
ubnsmkd03 said:
haha this guy lives on next block from me.... he is an older fellow :eek:
I see so may v6's with full GT body kits it would make you head spin...some you cant tell until you hear the car. I see Mustangs riced out, some with big ass cannons on the back that make it sound like shit. I even saw a v6 with a Rouch kit on it, even the side exhaust...I thought it was real till it got closer and I could hear that it sounded like shit. There are also 2 girls that have pink GT's around here...one works at Hooters and it sounds really nice. The other pink one has a full Rouch kit on it with GT badges. :eek:

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Nov 11, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
MachMe 03 said:
I see so may v6's with full GT body kits it would make you head spin...some you cant tell until you hear the car. I see Mustangs riced out, some with big ass cannons on the back that make it sound like shit. I even saw a v6 with a Rouch kit on it, even the side exhaust...I thought it was real till it got closer and I could hear that it sounded like shit. There are also 2 girls that have pink GT's around here...one works at Hooters and it sounds really nice. The other pink one has a full Rouch kit on it with GT badges. :eek:

roush did make their own version of the v6 i believe

Thread Info