whos 03 sonic blue Twinturbo automatic cobra crashed at byron tonight?

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
trueblue01gt said:
thought the was runnin a f1?

That's what I thought too, but I never got a close look under the car before he ran. Somebody said it was procharged, not I hear turbo. It was running on Nitto DRs though on stock 03 rims. If he was in the left lane, he went 11.00@128 on the pass he crashed on.

Several people have mentioned some sort of front suspension failure. :dunno:

hoofnit1

Regular
Mar 25, 2006
Byron

That was our project car. Looks like the right front ball joint broke just after
it went thru the traps. We have the car in the shop and are evaluating the damage. Mark is ok just a little beat up. It was the first time at the track with the new motor and Bigstuff 3. We were doing a low boost shakedown run to see what the Nittos would handle. Looks like mainly sheet metal damage. The car used to have aprocharger but now has a Hellion Single turbo. The car is invited to the 5.0 Magazine King of street on the 28th Sep so we have alot of work ahead of us. A paint and body guy is going let us know today if that is still realistic. IF anybody has a right fender, front
and rear Cobra bumper cover, passenger side headlight and tailight Let me know.

John

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Nov 11, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
hoofnit1 said:
That was our project car. Looks like the right front ball joint broke just after
it went thru the traps. We have the car in the shop and are evaluating the damage. Mark is ok just a little beat up. It was the first time at the track with the new motor and Bigstuff 3. We were doing a low boost shakedown run to see what the Nittos would handle. Looks like mainly sheet metal damage. The car used to have aprocharger but now has a Hellion Single turbo. The car is invited to the 5.0 Magazine King of street on the 28th Sep so we have alot of work ahead of us. A paint and body guy is going let us know today if that is still realistic. IF anybody has a right fender, front

John

i have an 03 cobra bumper sitting in my garage...needs a lot of prep thought o come out pretty.

Mystic Terminator

TCG Elite Member
Oct 6, 2004
hoofnit1 said:

John

Right Front Fender ~ Make Offer

markm3673

Feb 21, 2006
this is for blood on blood whats your deal some one wreaks there car that has more money in it than you can think of not to mention the time that was put into this car to get it ready for next weekend and all you want is pictures
thats really shitty of you really should think befor you type :mad:

Oncebitten03

TCG Elite Member
Feb 13, 2005
markm3673 said:
this is for blood on blood whats your deal some one wreaks there car that has more money in it than you can think of not to mention the time that was put into this car to get it ready for next weekend and all you want is pictures

yo buddy, glad you're doing good

Lets go drinking later, i'll bring the jail bait :alcoholic :alcoholic

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
markm3673 said:

Who are you the offensive police? :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Thread Info