01 Cobra True blue grayslake

01Cobra

Johnny Cobra
May 3, 2006
cyac5l8trfcar said:
gears/cai/exhaust and you'll have your hands full. I cut a 12.9 with 4.10's/exhaust/cai/shifter/drag radials. that ls is fast, but your starting the party with a high 200 hp car w/automatic slushbox + "extras". it would be a good race if it's stock.

4.10's/xpipe/drag radials coming soon to a 01 cobra near you :biggthump Ok maybe next spring. :)

Oh yeah not to forget the IRS bracing too, ;)

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
cyac5l8trfcar said:
gears/cai/exhaust and you'll have your hands full. I cut a 12.9 with 4.10's/exhaust/cai/shifter/drag radials. that ls is fast, but your starting the party with a high 200 hp car w/automatic slushbox + "extras". it would be a good race if it's stock.

The LS will pull down a pretty good ET once I can hook the power at the track. I don't think you realize what this car is capable of with the "extras". BTW, my LS is right at about 310 hp at the crank N/A...

01LaserRedCobra

Resident Asshole
Jun 16, 2006
rocket5979 said:
The LS will pull down a pretty good ET once I can hook the power at the track. I don't think you realize what this car is capable of with the "extras". BTW, my LS is right at about 310 hp at the crank N/A...

my grandpa had a LSE, thing was balla. i used to take it out and rip it all the time. the stock system banged pretty damn good.... 280 sumttin rated horse from the factory aint bad....it was quick...i wanted to do shit to it he wouldnt let me tho. :dunno:

Thread Info