ford gt and also gt500

Aug 25, 2006
Spotted today 120 going wast by sammies hotdog shack just past 83.
They were in the parking lot of the jewel. They were talkin i didn't have enough time to stop and get pics damnit! the gt500 was black with red stripes :headbang:
The ford gt was the same color!! The thing looked mean. I then stopped but rockenbock - chevy store-- need a f-250 deisel- and i saw the c6 z06 on the show room. 75,400 mrsp- mark up 39,000 and then had 10,000 in extras on it! I was laughin and the guy inside said find something to beat it as i said that the guy with the ford gt stopped by!! :clap:

It was a cool thing and almost had a fight!
My day was a good one!

Jun 18, 2006
FR 500 HAND BUILT said:
Spotted today 120 going wast by sammies hotdog shack just past 83.
They were in the parking lot of the jewel. They were talkin i didn't have enough time to stop and get pics damnit! the gt500 was black with red stripes :headbang:
The ford gt was the same color!! The thing looked mean. I then stopped but rockenbock - chevy store-- need a f-250 deisel- and i saw the c6 z06 on the show room. 75,400 mrsp- mark up 39,000 and then had 10,000 in extras on it! I was laughin and the guy inside said find something to beat it as i said that the guy with the ford gt stopped by!! :clap:

It was a cool thing and almost had a fight!
My day was a good one!
thats fuckin sweet shit man! :headbang:

Aug 25, 2006
there was a bunch of ohh the z06 will rape ur gt and shit-- then the guy in the gt said lets take this outside and see whos is really faster to the general manager. The ford gt guy was not backin down. :headbang: It was so bad, I felt bad for the chevy guy a little, all of the people who worked for him are now imbarrased becuase he put his tail between his legs and said he had work today instead of going outside and seeing whos is actually better!

Thread Info