SL600 goes down

Kegger

Addict
Jun 23, 2005
EDIT: I'M RETARDED AND HAVEN'T HAD MY COFFEE YET THIS MORNING. MODS CAN YOU PLEASE MOVE THIS TO ROAD KILL WHERE IT BELONGS. :eek:h:

I was on my way to work today....kinda in a hurry because I was running late. I admit I was speeding a little, and from behind me I can see a car gaining on me pretty quick. It was a late 90's SL600 with a V12. Well he goes past me about 3 cars and then matches my speed......like all he wanted to do was to get in front of the shiny red car. :rolleyes: So we get to a light, he is in the right lane and I'm right behind him. The left lane had cars in it already so I couldn't pull up next to him. Well I get on his bumper to let him know that I mean business. He sees this and rolls forward a little. I could see that he had newer, wider, high-performance tires in the rear. Well the light turned green and we both gun it. I was in the next lane before the end of first gear. At the end of second gear, I was out in front quite a bit so I let off, mainly becuase of traffic coming up. He seemed cool about the spanking, he pulled up next to me at the next light (traffic in front) and shook his head and smiled.

Thread Info

• K
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list